What a Pair: Chapter 15

Right into it...

Tony's POV

Peter and Gwen were out patrolling, It had been a month since the Wedding, Pepper and Tony had decided to postpone their honeymoon, as they had way too many things to do. 

Pepper had to run STARK and think about the baby, and help take care of Gwen and Peter (when needed), and Tony had to mess with Peter and Gwen and Mess with Peter and Gwen, and...Mess with Peter and Gwen.

Peter and Gwen had gotten together officially two weeks ago, they literally kissed each other's brains out twice, and yet it took them almost three weeks to talk about it! Peter had taken Gwen to a nice restaurant a few days earlier, and they had had a proper date.

Tony looked at the wall,  while Peter and Gwen were on their date Tony had hung up a small picture, it was of Happy. A ten-dollar bill was sealed in with the photo. He knew Happy was gone, but he still felt like he needed to do something, and it was always worth a laugh. 

Pep was a little over 2 months into her pregnancy, she had gone from Planning Wedding mode right into Planning Baby's life mode. She had wanted Michelle for a girl, and Nicolas for a boy, Tony had said that the name Nicolas was forever ruined because of Fury and that Michelle was boring "I mean, why did you think MJ called herself MJ?" While bringing up Peter and Gwen's 'decimated' friend saddened the conversation they continued on.  He then explained that MJ's name was not in fact MJ, as MJ hadn't told Pepper that her real name was Michelle Jones Watson.

(A/N I kinda feel like I have to say this...If your name is Michelle I mean you no offense, Michelle is honestly a great name, this is OC Tony's thoughts...not mine...sorry)

So instead they went with Daniel for a boy, and Morgan for a girl, like Tony's dream a couple of months ago...before Thanos.

Peter and Gwen were excited about the baby, agreeing that they were to be its bodyguards at all times, he pitied whoever hurt his kid's feelings in the future, not because of Peter and Gwen, no because Tony would ruin said person and Peter and Gwen would beat the remaining scraps to a pulp...and then Pepper would torch the corpse until it was nothing than ash, and then Tony would take that ash and reduce it to atoms, and then they would split those atoms...you get the picture.

A couple of hours later and Peter and Gwen swung in through the window. "How did it go guys? Find any good make-out spots? *COUGH* I mean Strategic Observation Platform for Tactical Uses " That last bit was Peter's excuse when he had asked where he and Gwen had gone yesterday. 

Peter blushed the same shade as his mask. They were currently in their fabric suits, they still had the upgrades from the fight with Rhino and Scorpian, but their Nano-Tech Suits were fried, the circuitry was damaged beyond repair. But Tony did note that an upgrade for electrical shielding was needed.

Tony wasn't too mad about the suits, recently Wakanda had sent a large amount of a strange substance over to study. It had been found on one of the alien dropships that were left in Wakanda.

He was planning on using it to build Gwen and Peter new suits. 

Walking into his lab, he looked over to a large glass vial, about three feet tall. In it was a gooey black substance. In testing the material was only a little weaker than vibranium, yet it was flexible. When he had touched it, it had molded to his hand naturally and was soft and comfortable. He was also able to control its shape and color with his mental frequencies!

He extracted a bit and walked over to a sealed room. In it were two mannequins one was shaped exactly like Peter, the other like Gwen. Putting the substance on the dummies, he watched as it formed around each mannequin perfectly. Looking like a spider suit, but entirely black.