Tony's Gifts: Chapter 16

Time for Venom! (not too much though...that will be for later)

Peter POV

This morning was weird...for once Peter enjoyed sleeping on the couch. Why though...he felt extremely comfortable, and relaxed...and safe...pretty much every good and wholesome feeling wrapped into one breakfast burrito that he had consumed in his sleep. 

Reluctantly opening his eyes he came face to face with a killer...of dreams, sanity, pride, and other things, the king of embarrassment. Tony Stark...with a camera...taking a picture. 

"Mornin' PJ's! Enjoy your sleep?" He was smirking...why was he smirking. Turning his head he got the answer. Snuggled up next to him...was Gwen. 'Oh...that's why'  Peter then managed to blush redder than his own mask. Gwen stirred in her sleep and snuggled even more into her 'pillow' If Peter remembered correctly after working in their secret lab for a bit, and then doing some...other activities, Peter and Gwen had gone on patrol, and no, not to look for more make-out spots. 

They had stopped six muggings, two bank robberies, got three cats down from some trees. apprehended seven different bike thieves...I mean seven! Just why?! And then in a funny but weird accident with a taco truck, were run off a bridge and got soaked. So yeah...the patrol was good. When they had gotten home they had crashed on the couch, and evidently, they had fallen asleep. Peter was still in his suit!

"Get Gwenzilla up Pete, I have a surprise for both of you!" 'Suprise? Why? I'm mean both Gwen and myself were born in November (A/N accurate for Peter, IDK about Gwen but it makes something convenient for a later plot point so...yeah) so It couldn't be a birthday present. Any holidays coming up...no' Deciding to just wait and see Peter lightly shook Gwen to wake her.

"Mm..five more minutes" Gwen snuggled up even more. Tony spoke up, "Mmhm...yeah I'm sure with that pillow you'll stay their indefinitely" 

Gwen chuckled and mumbled "yeah" and then she realized what she said, and opened her eyes, upon seeing the identity of her 'pillow' she turned the darkest shade of red Peter had ever seen. Jumping up and after giving Peter a quick kiss, sprinted into the bathroom. 

Tony just chuckled, whilst Peter was 100% confused. 

Later Gwen came back in jeans a T-shirt with some band on it and some hightops. Peter had changed while she was gone, and was in something similar, just switch the T-shirt for a button-up and loose sweater. 

Gwen POV

'I can't believe I did that! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! I mean it was awesome and comfortable, and I think any and all mattresses and pillows are now ruined for me, Peter is just so--NO STOP, I mean we've only been dating for what...a month? Maybe a little longer. Wow...that is long...for a high school relationship that is' 

Coming out of her room in some fresh clothes, Gwen walked over to Peer and Tony, Peter was wearing one of those sweaters she hated so much, he looked good in them, but she despised them...why? It hid his abs and other muscles too much...not that she looked at his abs...much. 

 "Stark why did you wake us up at..." Gwen checked a clock, "6:30 in the morning! This is an outrage!" 

"Yeah I bet Gwendy, you both seemed very comfortable. You and Peter seem to be moving fast, already living together and sleeping together, I mean what's next? Marriage?... I now pronounce you Spider and Wife, you may kiss the bride. Now let's go" 

He then walked away, leaving the two blushing teens to follow him. But even in their embarrassed state they each gave each other a kiss, and they then realized what Tony had said before that and blushed even more.