Infinity War-2: Chapter 9

Peter's POV

Gwen had just got back, and she looked concerned. 

"Hey, Gwen are you alright?"

Gwen smiled "Yeah, Dr. Strange is just a little disturbing"

Peter chuckled "A little, yeah. What did he want to talk to you about?"

"Well...he knows I am from another universe, and he offered to send me back" 

"WHAT! I-I mean t-that's great!"

Gwen snorted "It's alright Peter, I had decided to stay a while ago"

Peter felt extremely relieved, but he didn't know why. 

Peter and Gwen began to experiment with their new 'Iron Spider' suits, Peter suggested the name and Gwen liked it. 

They learned how to control the suit and the extra limbs, while the two suits were made of nanites like Mr. Starks's new suit, their functions were lessened. They couldn't make many weapons, only a few shields, not that they'd need to, the spider legs were pretty sharp. 

There were many different health systems in place though, in both suits. The suits had an advanced life support system, a health monitoring system displayed a diagram of their body, showing their pulse, blood pressure. It even monitored if there were any broken bones or sprained limbs. If so the 'S&S' (Secure and Splint) protocols would activate and, hence the name, secure and splint the injury. 

The suit itself was made from a titanium-vibranium hybrid alloy. A combination of the original metal Tony's suits were made of, and some vibranium he bought from Wakanda. While strong it was only 24% Vibranium so the suits were not indestructible. 

The web-shooters were immensely complex, they 'stuck' to the basic chemical formula for the webs that Peter had invented (which Mr. Stark had technically stolen), but the technology would actively seek the components from the surrounding ground and atmosphere, this let the shooters refill themselves and meant they rarely needed to use spare cartridges...but there were spare cartridges. 

After about an hour of waiting the ship began to shake, Peter and Gwen ran to the front to see what was going on. 

"What's happening?" Gwen asked

Dr. Strange replied apprehensibly "I think we're here"

Looking out the front showed a desolate landscape, debris floating around aimlessly, it was truly horrible, which if Peter had learned anything, was much like the titan who called this planet his homeworld. (A/N to any who don't understand I mean the planet if horrible...like Thanos)

Tony called to Peter "I don't think this rig has a self-park function.  Get your hand into this steering thingy. Close those around it. You understand"

"Yep, got it"

Peter stuck his arm into the steering mechanism, Tony then continued his instruction. 

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time."

Peter looked uneasy "Okay. Okay. Ready."The ship began to head for a large piece of debris.

 "We might wanna turn." Peter yelled "Turn! Turn! Turn!!"

Stark, Peter, and Gwen activate their helmets, whilst Dr. Strange starts butting orange magical shields around their position.