Trip to Europe: Chapter 27

Right to it! Like in Far From Home, eight months have passed since Endgame, and we pick our story up from there!

Peter POV

Flopping down on the couch with a sigh, I closed my eyes, thinking of the last few days.

Gwen and I had just gotten back from our jobs at SI, for the past few days Tony and Pepper have been running us ragged, so far we've finally gotten nano-tech onto the public markets, of course, it was significantly downgraded for use in the medical and construction field (only). We don't want any criminals getting their dirty hands on this tech.

As usual, the government has been trying to buy the technology from us, for military purposes, Pepper has held strong, but Gwen, Tony, and I all think something is going to happen, with half of the Earth population suddenly blinking back into existence, the government has been getting more forceful in its tendencies, and considering the Sokovian Accords are slowly being brought back up again, we are all fearfully of what is to come.

"Pete? You all packed?" Gwen came up, her hair was nearing her shoulder blades now, he liked the longer look.

"What? Oh...not yet"

"You better, we're leaving for the plane early tomorrow morning...you have your passport?"

"Um...no?"

"You better be glad I got it for you then" She tossed him a little black leather book thingy (A/N you know what they look like!)

"Is that even legal?" I asked, eyes following Gwen as she walked away.

Don't even question it, I'll be in bed, don't stay up too late"

"Got it...love you"

Gwen chuckled, "Love you too, dork"

Due to their busy schedule, Gwen and I hadn't been able to see their friends much, and since Ned and MJ have been gone for 5 years, We wanted to spend more time with them, get them used to an older us. 

So we had signed up as volunteer chaperones for Midtown's week-long field trip to Europe. 

We had already confirmed it with Tony and gotten everything planned out.

Nothing would go wrong.

I mean, what could?

As I got up, my phone began to ring.

No caller ID

Nicolas Fury...

Sighing, I hung up the phone, Fury could wait.

Walking into the bedroom, I cuddled right up next to Gwen and promptly fell asleep. 

Forgetting one thing...

I didn't pack...

Oh...and I had just ghosted Fury.

---

3rd Person

The morning had been a rush, get up at 4 in the morning, rush to pack everything, get to the car, and try not to fall asleep on the drive there.