You're Who!?: Chapter 28

Sorry for the late update! I have been super (like super) busy!

Anyways here we go! 

Where were we again?

Oh right!

3rd Person

"Peter! Gwen!" Mr. Harrington said, shaking them as he tried to get them to wake up. 

Peter sprung up, in a loose martial art form, "Wah? Who? Huh? What is it?"  He asked sleepily, after seeing that it was just Mr. Harrington. 

Harrington looked at him weirdly, "We've landed, all the students are already off, along with the rest of the chaperones, come on!"

"Ok, you go ahead, I'll get Gwen up" 

Nodding, Mr. Harrington walked away. 

"Gwen?" Peter says softly, shaking her slightly. 

"Mhhhh" Gwen grumbled. 

"Gwen it's time to get up, we gotta go!" 

"Five more minutes!" She mumbled. 

Rolling his eyes, Peter activated one of his web-shooter and switched it to a setting he specially designed for this situation.

Putting it up to her ear, it blasted out a frequency of sound that only they-with their enhanced hearing- could hear, annoying enough to wake you up, but not a high enough frequency to hurt her. 

"Argh!" Gwen cried, as she spontaneously ejected out onto the floor. 

"Well, look who's up sleepyhead!"

Gwen glared at her boyfriend, "Why'd you do that! You know I hate the feature!" 

"Well, it's the fastest way to get you up!" 

"Well as I've told you, I don't like waking up, with my butt firmly planted on the floor, and not my warm bed, or in this case seat" 

"Well we have an airplane to get off, so come on!" Peter laughed. 

Rolling her eyes, Gwen stumbled up on her sleepy legs, and with the help of her boyfriend- unloaded her carry-on luggage. 

After all their luggage was down, they realized one of the flight attendants was glaring at them, so they quickly walked off the ramp, and into the airport.

It was pretty easy to find their group, as they were a group of high schoolers with people in it that couldn't keep their mouths shut for longer than five minutes (*Cough* *cough* Flash, Ned, *Cough* *Cough*)

Coming up and waving to Mr. Harrington, he nodded at them and turned to the students. 

"Hello, Hey everyone! Look over here." The previously talking high-schoolers turned towards their teacher, Flash's eyes widening when he saw the very same couple that had been oh so rude to him earlier, MJ and Ned's eyes also widened, but that was because they recognized their friends.