The Battle of the bugs (and Rhino): Chapter 7

3rd Person

Peter and Gwen arrived at Holland Tunnel, one of their sensors had picked up the energy signatures of the Rhino and Scorpion. 

Just basic observation led to the conclusion that at least Aleksei had been there, walls and cars alike were crushed leading towards the tunnel, and the tunnel itself seemed to have sustained major damage. 

"Karen! Activate Protocol 7!" Peter yelled, "Activating protocol 7, contacting involved parties now." 

"What was that?" Gwen asked, "It's a special protocol Mr. Stark came up with for this type of situation, I can explain later, we've got things to do." 

Swinging into the tunnel, they saw a peculiar sight, the Rhino was sitting down, Scorpian pacing in front of them.  

"Looks like puny Mac was right, Spiders come for crushing," Rhino said and stood up. 

"Yes, right where I want you, face your end pests!"

Gwen and Peter kicked into gear, Peter taking on Scorpian and Gwen taking on Rhino, Karen had already begun analyzing their combat patterns and suggested tips along the way. 

Gwen played a dodging game webbing at Rhino's feet to slow him down and trip him up, Peter and herself had talked about this, she nor Peter could take out Rhino alone, but they couldn't focus on one without out another's intervention. They had decided that Gwen would keep Rhino busy while Peter battled Sorpian, helping where she could, and then they both would take on Rhino. 

Peter dodged another swing of MacDonalds Tail, when it came again, aiming straight for his head he decided not to dodge. Instead, he grabbed the tail between his hands, before it hit his face of course, and then he ripped it off and webbed it to the wall. Scorpian screamed in rage. "Argh! I'll kill you, you hear that? I'll kill you!" MacDonald's arms became two blades, which he then used to attack Peter.

Peter webbed both blades together and did a cartwheel, ending it with both of his feet hitting MacDonald's face, shattering his helmet. Then he punched him straight in the face knocking him out cold. 

Webbing up Scorpian, Peter turned to Gwen, "Ghost-Spider! Screaming Ghost!" 

Gwen understood, while it was usually herself being flung during the team move, Peter had been used as the projectile as well. Grabbing Pete with her webs she spun him around her with all her strength, then let him fly towards Rhino. Peter straightened himself and put his armed to his sides. 

'BAM!'

Both of Peter's feet slammed right into Rhino's neck, which was not armored as much as the rest of him. Gwen then followed up with a series of punches and kicks to the same area.

Before Aleksei could respond, Peter got up and wrapped Rhino's legs with webbing, then jumping onto his back and sticking another web, he jumped off and pulled the web with him. Causing Aleksei to fall on his back. 

Gwen then shot webs into all the hydraulic systems at his joints and then webbed his arms and legs to the floor. At that very same moment, Iron Man flew in, and sirens could be heard in the distance. 

Tony's helmet slipped into the suit. "Well Well, look at this PJ power! Good job guys!"He actually seemed impressed, which he should be, two highly dangerous criminals were apprehended, with only minor damage caused in the fight. At that very same time, heavily-armed Police Officers arrived. 

"Officers!" Iron MAn walked up to them "Seems as if my associates have 'wrapped up' this problem, eh? You guys have it from here?" 

"We got this Stark, I'm gonna need your official statement, along with the two spider's statements on the day's events." she looked towards Peter and Gwen, but they were already swinging away.

-LINE BREAK-

Gwen and Petered arrived home and collapsed on the couches. "Hey, Pete?" 

"Yup?" Peter's voice came up muffled, as his face was currently buried in a pillow. 

"I just remembered we have that field trip to the Wakandan Embassy this Friday" 

Peter groaned. "Really? That's this Friday!?"

Gwen chuckled, she liked having Pete back, now that he is her own age, and he has his own powers, her friendship with this Peter was stronger than her friendship with past Peter, and that was only in a few weeks time!

"Yeah, Friday at 8 am." 

"Ugh." Peter threw himself at the couch once more. 

Done, short one...sorry. 

-RambunctiousCat