*RECAP*

So, here's a tiny recap about the previous book. Skip it if you remember all of that. The_hope_world_ Thanks for the idea ;)

>Part 32 | It's All Over

"...No. You're lieing! You have some reason, but you're not willing to share that with me. For God's sake, you're my best friend y/n. I know you way too well." He says, with his eyebrows crashing to meet each other.

"It.. isn't going to work. I.. If you don't tell me the reason, then let's forget that we are friends." He adds.

The atmosphere goes dead silent after he says those lines.

"What the F Yoongi? You are not serious." Jimin literally yells at Yoongi.

"I AM. I am one hundred and ten percent serious about it." He says to Jimin and looks back at me.

"This is the least thing you can do if you want your best friend back. You have no idea, how much YOU HURT ME that day in the classroom. You just tried to cut me off just like that, didn't you? I didn't expect that from you y/n. I seriously didn't expect even you would turn your back on me like that." He says staring into my soul.

>Part 33 | I Will Love You

(Y/n's diary)
I miss him already and I don't know how I am going to stay without talking to him later. I don't even want to think about it. But, I'll do it. I'll do it for my mom. I'll do it for myself. I'll do it for Yoongi. Yes. If he'll be happy because of me staying far from him, I'm ready to do it. But.. I will never stop loving him. I never ever will. I just can't do it. Even if it hurts me. I'll love him. I will love you Yoongi.

Days keep pasisng. He doesn't talk to me from that day. He treats me like a total stranger. I try apologizing and talk to him two or three times, but it doesn't work. The only thing he talks to me is 'what is the reason', and knowing that I'm not ready to explain the reason to him, he walks away. Away from me, every single time.

I don't participate in the talent fest this year. What made me more sad is that, he doesn't participate either. Jimin and Jungkook does and they win like last year. If Yoongi and me participated, then we would've won too.

I danced with Jungkook on the prom night. He is my date. Well, just a friendly date. Students were quite confused and equally shocked, because of the drama between me and Yoongi and what's with Jungkook being my date all of a sudden. Everyone though Yoongi and me dated. Yeah, just a thought. Jimin was with Yoongi the whole time. Jungkook won the prom king, he deserve it.

We write our exams after the prom and it didn't take too long for the school to end. We graduate in no time and all of us got into different universities. Jimin and Jungkook got into their dream universities in Korea. They choose to study dance and art. Yoongi chooses music obviously, like he told before. But, he went abroad. The same happens with me. My mom sends me abroad to study and I chose psychology.

We parted our ways and I live my own life now. Life is not the same after that day. I miss Yoongi. I miss him so much. I regret running away from his house that day. I regret not confessing my feelings to him. I regret taking a promise from Jimin and Jungkook to not tell him either.

I regret, that I hurt him. I regret meeting him, because I hurt him.

THE END.

NoT tHe AcTuAl EnD tHoUgH :]

cAuSe I aM bAcKkKk..!