Part 04 | I'm Going To See Her

Yoongi's perspective :

I wander around the morning streets of the beautiful city that I've never seen before. I'm usually not a morning person, but today, I just got outta my bed fast, because I.. I don't know honestly. I just felt like doing it.

I walked along the footpath with my two hands in the pockets of my huge hoodie as I watch street lights getting turned off because of the sun that's raising.

I walk until I find a familiar place. It's 'The Magic Shop'. I suddenly recall the incidents that happened the first time I visited it.

I saw y/n.

I saw her with a hope in her eyes, that I would recognize her. But, I couldn't. I mean, I did. But, I couldn't let that out. Because, I was so scared to face her again.

When Hoseok said, 'I definitely heard your name somewhere before' to y/n, I felt my nerves heating up out of tension. Because I already told him about her. I still have no idea, how'd I manage to hold onto that straight face, in that pressured situation.

Her expression was so pale. She looked like she's about to burst into tears. I should've talked to her. She's so sensitive. I wonder, how's she doing now. I hope she's fine.

Without my realization, I walk into that Magic Shop, which is already open. I make my way to the counter where a man is standing. It's the same polite man, who took our order the other day.

I approach him and he takes my order again. I look around the room hoping y/n would be there too. But, I couldn't find her anywhere. I just go and sit on a corner seat in the almost empty cafe.

I hear footsteps as I turn to see that man approaching me, with hot chocolate in his hand. He bow to me. But I feel a glare in his sharp eyes. I waited and waited but I couldn't find y/n anywhere and so I went to that waiter.

"Um, hey excuse me?" I call him.

"Yes, sir? How else can I help you?" He responds.

"No, no. Thank you for this. I.. want some information about someone."

"Info.. information?"

"Yes. I don't know if you remember me, but.. I came here before on last Saturday night and I happened to see another employee here with you. She's a girl-" I say, but the man cuts me off.

"Y/n right? Oh. So, you remember her, but you acted like you didn't, huh?"

I was kind of offended by the tone he has. But, I'm also happy because he know whom I'm talking about.

"Uh.. yes. I mean, I didn't act like I forgot her. It's just.. I couldn't..."

"Now, please stop stuttering. Just tell me you feel guilty about her. You should be. She has been such a great friend to you, and this is how you treat her?" He says bluntly.