Part 24 | His Girlfriend?

Yoongi's perspective:

I turn my head to that voice and look behind to look at that person.

"Whoa. It's really you!" She exclaims.

It takes me a while to recognize her face, but it's not a face that I can easily forget since she's a popular student in my university back then.

"Oh. Hey.." I say.

She comes and stands in front of me as I stand to greet her. But this girl just directly hugs me, like what the hell. Nobody has a right to intrude into my personal space like this. NO ONE. Okay, except for one.

"How're you?" She asks.

"I- I'm fine. You?"

"I'm super good. What you doing here? In this city?"

"Um, I got a job here as a music producer in a music company, so yeah.."

"Wow. That's great! Congrats! You really achieved what you wanted huh? You loved music, didn't you?"

"Yeah.."

"Ahem." Y/n clears her throat awkwardly.

"Oh, um y/n. She's Tina, my university friend. And Tina, she's y/n, my best friend since high school."

"Oh, Nice. Good to meet you y/n." She waves her hand in the air.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too."

"Well, how come you here?" I ask Tina.

"I came here for visiting actually. My relatives live here and they stay here in the next street, so I happened to come here."

"Oh."

"Yeah, you've changed a lot in this one year Yoongi. You've become more.. handsome.." She smiles shyly.

What the heck? Is she really trying to flirt with me? Ew gurl no.

"Uh um. Thanks.. I guess.." I say rubbing my nape.

"It's been so many days right? Since you're staying here, we should, perhaps hang out sometime. I'd love to do that."

I- She never even used to talk to me in the Uni. What has gotten into her now?

"Oh and how's your friend Jung Hoseok doing? Are you in touch with him?" She asks.

"Um, yeah. We both came here together. He works in a same company, but as a choreographer."

"Wow. That's really nice."

"Yeah.."

"Um, Yoongi.. I've been meaning to ask this to you. Are you in a relationship yet?"

What in the whole freaking world does that mean?

"I mean, I know this is sudden, but to be honest, I've been interested in you since the Uni times, but I never got a chance to ask this, cause I was kind of a popular student, and would always be surrounded with someone or the other. Now, that we've met here unexpectedly, I think it's.. fate.. I just don't want to lose this chance too." She says tugging her hair behind her ears.

I stay there avoiding an eye contact with her as my hands start shaking a bit. I stutter, not giving an actual answer. I can feel that person looking into my eyes expectantly.

I then feel a hand curling up my waist.

"I'm sorry. But, I guess, he is not interested in you." Y/n says.

"Huh? What do you mean? And who are you to tell that?"

"Um, his girlfriend?"

What the beep-

The First Love | myg (Book Two)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें