Part 17 | Holy Bananas!

Yo! I'm early again.

Y/n's perspective :

"Well, I've got something to tell-" He didn't complete the sentence and gets cut off by his phone ringing.

He looks up at me, with his eyebrows meeting each other and glances back at his phone. He lifts the call and walks away from the counter.

What's wrong with him today?

He comes back after a good ten minutes of talk with- I don't know who.

"Y/n, I must leave, I'll talk to you later. Bye." He says, as he places the money for his coffee on the counter and start rushing out of the cafe.

"Wait but-"

He's already gone..

Today's shift is pretty tiring, but luckily, our boss told us to close the cafe sooner today. It's just 10:30 still. Tae and me lock the cafe and go back to our dorm.

"We're home." Tae shouts as we get inside the dorm.

"And, we got the coffee beans." I say sighing out of tiredness, placing them on the tea table in front of the couch.

"Here you go." Joon hands us some noodles, but as we're about to take them he pulls them back again.

"You really thought, I'd give you these? Huh? Go fresh up first." He says.

"Joon, please I'm so hungry, boy." I say trying to reach out for the bowl, while Joon keeps pulling it farther.

Tae sighs and stands up to go to his room. He probably knows Joon isn't going to give up that easily. Joon gives me a stern glance resulting me to sigh one more time, but I finally give in and go to my room.

"Come fast or else, these are not going to be warm." Joon shouts.

"Come fast or else, these are not going to be warm." I mock him as I go inside.

"I heard you dumbhead."

"Oops-"

After having a warm relaxing shower, I go out of my room to have those mouth watering noodles. I sit on the couch and start munching on them. The slurping sound Tae makes is much more better than that of the sipping sound Joon's making, while drinking his coffee.

"Bro, can you please stop-"

"No." He says, as he sips his coffee with a much deeper sound.

"Well tell me, who on earth drinks coffee at 11' o clock in the night?" I roll my eyes, as he giggles.

"The one and only Kim Namjoon." He says.

"Yeah, the one and only weird creature on the earth." I say making fun of him.

"Weird creatures will be friends with weird creatures only. So that makes you weird too." His extra logically smart ass doesn't fail a single time to backfire me.

I'm so selfish that, when Joon backfires me, I'll not just get teased alone, I'll bring Tae in too.

"Oh, so you have two weird friends?"

"Yo! you guys fight by yourselves. Leave me and my noodles alone." Tae whines.

All of us start laughing at Tae's words, which results Joon to choke on his coffee. This make us cackle more. We finally halt and pant for a while.

"Hah, so tell me, work's tiring today?" Joon asks.

"Yeah.." Tae says licking his noodly lips.

"But, the noodles are tasty. Thanks bro." I say, taking a huge bite of my noodles.