Part 10 | Don't Say That

Yoongi's perspective :

To my bad, the scariest scene is playing right now and the boys start shouting as y/n does the same. More like she's squeaking. She rolls her hands around my shoulder and that's all. Goosebumps flare up on my skin due to her touch and my face is so expressionless right now.

I'm literally screaming internally, but *cough* is the only thing that leaves my mouth. To my horror, her grip tightens around my shoulder.

I've heard that idiots do cough loudly while watching a horror film and expect others to not panic. Yes. It's me. I'm the idiots.

The boys along with y/n shout all of a sudden giving me a mini heart attack to my already panicked self.

"IS IT NECESSARY TO COUGH THAT LOUDLY?" Hoseok shouts at me.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAAAAT?" Y/n shouts at me as she loosens her grip on my shoulders and hits them gently.

"I'm sorry guys. I just coughed dude." I say.

"Go tell your sorrys to someone else! Ughhh! I'm not watching this anymore." Hoseok says and turns off the TV.

"I thought I'd die because of that ghost." Hoseok says.

"Well, I agree. I almost passed out." Taehyung says.

Namjoon stares in the air, still in shock. Y/n hands still linger on my shoulder. She finally lets go off my hand as soon as she realizes that she's literally hugging my shoulder.

"Well, um, I guess, we need to leave. It's already 12 o' clock and Namjoon looks like he's not okay." Y/n says with furrowed eyebrows, while her lips are curved up into a teasing smile.

"I'm fine.." Namjoon says.

"Oh God. No. He will not let me to sleep tonight." Taehyung complaints as y/n laughs.

"How are you guys gonna go?" Hoseok asks.

"Um, we'll just go by walk. Our dorm is not too far from here." Y/n says.

"You sure?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Trust me. Goodnight Hoseok. Goodnight Yoongi." She says, standing up from the coach.

Taehyung and Namjoon stands up along with her as they make their way out of the apartment.

"Thank you guys. Today was nice. We must hang out more often." Tae says.

"Yeah yeah. We must. But, on one condition. No horror movies anymore." Joon says with a panicked face still sticked to his face.

Everyone laughs and we leave back to our dorm.

Y/n's perspective :

> After a few days.

"Y/n. Open the door." Tae shouts from the living area, as he aggressively strikes the buttons of his video game controller.

"No. You do. I'm studying here." I shout at him from the dinning area, while eating my breakfast and completing my pending homework.

"Come on! I'm in the middle of the game."

"Idc. You go and do it. You are even close to the door. I'm studying. So you do it."

"Are you even my friend? You can't even open the door for me?"

"No."

"You're so mean." He says and stands up finally.

"Tehee." I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

He opens the door.

"How may I help you?" He asks the stranger.

"Um.. Is this where y/n lives?"