Part 23 | He Is Worried

> Y/n's perspective :

"JK, don't you dare forget to call me everyday. I agree we weren't in contact all these days and I wanna change that." I say.

"Yeah, I will not forget. You take care. Keep visiting us when you come to Korea."

"Yeah, and eat well, keep me updated with what's happening here. Don't trouble Joon and Tae. They are nice people." Jimin says.

"WDYM? Excuse you. I'm a good girl." I defend myself.

"Yeah, and I hate dancing."

"What?"

"I thought we're saying lies to each other."

"You beach!" I start chasing him through the hallway.

"Won't you guys stop fighting for a second atleast? Elementary school kids are better than you both." Jin says as Jimin starts hiding behind him.

"Don't blame me. He started it." I say.

Just then we hear an announcement, saying the plane which is to leave Korea at 7PM will be boarding in 15 minutes.

"It's time to leave now." Jimin says, coming out from behind Jin.

"Yeah, I hope you have a safe flight." Hobi goes and hugs them both.

Joon and Tae goes next, followed by all the other boys.

"Take care, and call me when you go back." Yoongi says hugging Jungkook and Jimin.

"Yeah, will do." Jungkook nods.

Their eyes then travels to me, who's standing at a distance from them.

"You not gonna give us a hug?" Jimin says opening his arms, inviting me.

I go running and hug him tight. Jungkook back hugs me, forming a trio hug causing the boys to laugh.

"Do you guys need to go back so soon? Why don't you stay for a bit longer?" I say not willing to let go.

"You and me both of us very clearly know that this 'a bit longer' is never going to end." Jimin says.

"We had to take leave from our universities for coming here. It has already been more than half month. We will miss our classes, if we stay for more longer." Jungkook says, because he knew I'd be easily convinced with that reason.

"But.. It's just been half a month.."

"Y/n. I promise, we'll call you everyday." Jk says.

"...Fine.." I remove my head from his shoulder and look at Jimin.

"I love you." I say and turn to Jungkook to say the same.

"I love you too." Jungkook says.

"And, we'll miss you." Jimin says.

This is like something I hate the most. I hate crying. But with those last words of Jimin, tears start rolling out of my eyes.

"Bro, you really crying? I can't believe you." Jimin says.

"Whoa. Y/n is crying for us. We're lucky Jimin." Jungkook jokes.

I hit him in his stomach, and hug both of them once again.

"Well, okay. Take care of granny. Say her we said goodbye and yeah, I'll go give this to your mom. I love you." Jimin says kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, I love you too. Take care you. Don't over study." Jungkook says, touching his cheek to mine, side hugging me.