Part 28 | Graduation Caps

Y/n's perspective :

We all turn back to the voice.

Yoongi...

He smiles showing off his gummy smile. He's wearing that rainbow hooded t shirt I bought for him.

"I'm sorry. We're late." He gasps, because he literally came running to catch us.

"Don't include me.. You did late. He dressed up way too much time today.. as if it's his graduation.." Hobi says panting too.

With that, a paint of colour red starts dominating his pale colour. He gives a stroke on Hobi's nape and smiles at everyone.

"He's just joking.." He says.

"Haha, don't worry Yoongi, even these guys are late too." Mom says.

"Wait- MOM?" He sees her and a huge shocking grin appears on his face.

Mom smiles at his reaction while Yoongi bows and hugs her.

"Whoa, when did you come?" He asks.

"It's been a week, but Mister Min Music Producer Yoongi has become so busy lately, that he didn't know his best friends are in the town." Jungkook says.

"Hi Brooo!!" Jimin says.

"WHOAAAA." He goes and hugs both of them.

"You guys could've atleast called me." He says.

"Well, we wanted to. But after knowing the condition of your five year old mobile, we decided to drop the plan." Jimin says.

Yoongi sighs.

"Well, where're the 'graduates yet to be'?" He asks.

"Present sir." Tae lifts his hand up in air, cutely.

"Congrats guys." He comes closer and shake hands and hug each of us.

"Nice Tee, by the way." I say.

"You want to take the credit now?" He rolls his eyes.

"Of course! I'm the one who bought this for you after all. I said it'd look good on you. See, it did!" I say.

"Okay, okay."

Everyone laughs at Yoongi's scoffing tone.

"Well, aren't your parents coming?" Yoongi asks Tae and Joon.

"They actually are. But they're gonna arrive after the graduation ends. Flight late." Joon pouts.

"Oh, it's okayy. Atleast they're coming. You have us till then." Mom pats the two boys shoulders.

"Mom, you haven't met Hobi, yet right?" I say pulling Hobi's wrist.

"Oh, yeah no. But I've heard a lot about you Hobi." My mom says eye smiling at the boy.

"Hello Auntie. Nice to meet you." He bows.

"Same." My mom side hugs him.

"Yeah, anyways let's go now!!!" Tae says cheerfully.

We all walk into the auditorium and sit somewhere in the middle row of seats. I sit in between Yoongi and Mom. Tae and Joon sits beside Mom and then sits granny and Jin. Jimin Jungkook and Hobi sits beside Yoongi.

The ceremony starts with the speech of the head of our institution, followed by our principal.

"So students, it's finally time to announce the topper of the year. Aren't you all excited?" Our Principal says.

The students start cheering. I close my eyes out and start praying. I then feel a hand over my hand. Yoongi nods at me and gives a gentle press. I nod back at him.