Part 20 | You Should Get Married

The clown's early today. 😙

Y/n's perspective :

I see his veiny left hand travelling to my right cheek. His cold touch makes my spine shiver. His palm cups my cheek, his fingers lingering on the skin below my eye. He then, lowers all of his fingers and grips some of the cheek skin in between his index and thumb fingers, taking the bulged area into those two fingers.

WTF- Is he pinching my cheek?

"Your cheeks are so puffy." He says gently swaying the gripped area and pinching my mushy skin more harder.

He let out of a few babie giggles, while I stand there brain dead. My eyes land on his eyes, which slowly travel to meet mine. He smiles at me as I feel not just butterflies, but a whole zoo of different animals dancing in my stomach. His gummy smile is not all helping my existence.

He finally grips off my cheek, his gaze still lingering on me. His hand then travels to meet mine, as I slowly intertwine them. My heart beats so fast that, it feels impossible for it to not come out of my chest. Well, if it does then Yoongi's going to jail for murdering me.

"Well um.." I hear his gruffy voice once again.

"Will you come with me..?"

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK, IS HE ASKING ME OUT?

"I'm hungry."

AHWAHWAH- Wait what-

"I didn't eat anything since evening. I'm hungry." He says making me slap myself to death internally.

"Ye.. yeah.. sure."

Why must you ruin the moment like this dumbhead? If you would've stayed quiet for two more minutes, atleast I would've asked you out. I mean, may be I would have.

Yoongi's perspective :

We go to the dining area, as she searches for something to eat.

I could hear her internal screams when I said that "will you come with me". Teehee. She really thought I asked her out. It's so fun to tease her.

"I couldn't find any left overs. May be, I should make something. Are you okay with soup? I guess I have some packets of instant soup here." She says picking up those packets and showing me one of them.

"Yeah, anything's fine. I'm just hungry." I say as I stand leaning on the kitchen counter.

I stand there laying my hand on the counter, before giving her a :]

She returns it and starts taking the dishes to cook. I observe her moments. One thing that amuses me is, she is gentle yet rough at the same time. She probably tries to be gentle, but it ends up being rough in the end.

She tears off the soup mixture packet, throwing some of it on the marble counter. She throws the packet after pouring the mixture in a bowl and it ends up on the floor. She takes the ladle out of the stirrer's stand banging all the rest of the spatulas. This is what I mean, when I say she ends up being rough.