Part 01 | I am Sorry

Yoongi's perspective :

That day was horrible. That was the day when I saw her crying, for the first time ever. Because of me. She didn't even come to school for 5 days too. Because of me. She was hurt, because of me.

There was no mistake of mine. The only mistake I've done was letting that girl into my room. I didn't expect she would try to kiss me. I didn't expect my first love to come into my room at the same time. I didn't expect that one incident would change my whole life.

I was planning to confess her that night and make it a memorable night for both of us. That night, is still in my memory, but it turned out to be a nightmare for me, and maybe for her too.

I thought if I ignore her for a few days, she would come to me and say, 'I was mad at you because, I liked you Yoongi', but she didn't say that. Everytime I asked her 'the reason' she just used to stay quiet. I thought she liked me, and that's why she was hurt to see me and that girl like that. Yeah. I just thought, but she didn't tell me anything.

Yes. I ignored her after that fight on the rooftop. I did. It's because I know how much of a kind person she is. It's because, I know she forgives everyone as soon as they commit the mistake. But, the moment she decided to not forgive me, I know I don't deserve it. I don't deserve a second chance. I don't want her to get hurt anymore. I want her to be happy. Happy, like she always was. And I know, she will be. But, it happens, only if I don't stay in her life and that's why I decided to go out of it and yeah, I did.

It sucked. It sucked a lot after that. But, at least, she's happy and that's what actually mattered to me since the start.

It's been three years since I saw her. I graduated. I know university is four years, but I directly joined in the second year to cover up the year that I missed in the high school.

I am a music major now. I make my own music. I visited Korea, just a few days ago. It was good. I met Jimin and Jungkook. They were so happy for me. I got to know, that she went abroad to study. I'm glad she took a major step and decided to go abroad alone. I wonder if she's doing fine. She will be, for sure.

I still remember the way, she use to laugh, the way she use to look at me, when I tease her, the way she claps her hands when she gets excited, the way she made me love myself. She made me love myself for who I am. She also made me love herself more than myself.

"Yoongi?" I hear a voice and I turn my gaze from the airplane window to the passenger beside me.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"What're you thinking so deeply?" Hoseok asks.

"It's nothing.. I'm just excited to go there." I say.

"I know right. I can't wait either. I wonder when, this plane lands." He says with a wide grin on his face.

Jung Hoseok. He's my friend in University. He's a musician too. He's a dance major originally, but also has some experience in music, since he used to take music classes in high school. He is so joyful and friendly, and that made me open up to him. He knows me so well now. He knows how to make me happy. He also sometimes, remind me of y/n.

We both are going together to that city we've always dreamt of going. I honestly can't wait to go there and start a new life.

Y/n's perspective :

I knock on the door of my dorm, waiting for my roommate to open the door.

"Where the heck is this boy? NAMJOON, open the damn door boy!!" I shout, banging on the door.

I finally hear a footsteps sound after 7 long minutes, which increases slowly and the door finally opens.

"Hey!" He says, letting his dimple smile out.