Part 02 | Welcome To 'Magic Shop'

Y/n's perspective :

"Joon? Why don't you go with us? We can go shopping and you can also come to the cafe if you want. Our boss wouldn't mind. In that way, we can spend time together and we can also not skip our work." Tae says.

"Good idea Tae! I'm in!" I say excitedly.

"Well, it's fine by me." Joonie says with a bright face.

Tae and me work at a cafeteria for part time on weekends. It's called 'The magic shop'.

We all pick our bags up, go to the dorm and change. I put on my favorite black crop top with bell jeans. We get out of the dorm no time and go to the routine mall, we always go. We spend some time at the arcade and then eat something, and decide to go to the cafe.

Yoongi's perspective :

"Yoongi? Did you see my ear pods? I left them somewhere, I couldn't find them. What if I forgot them in the plane?" Hoseok asks me with a kind of panicked look.

"Don't worry. They're with me. I know you would leave them, so I kept them back into my bag as soon as you're asleep." I say.

"Aaah bro! You're the best."

"What would you even do without me?"

"Enough now. Let's go."

I chuckle at him, as he says that. We get a taxi and go to the a room which we've pre booked on an online website. It's not that bad. As soon as we go to the room, I fresh up and open my laptop and sit there checking the previous tracks which I've made.

Huh! I've really missed this. I've been travelling from States to Korea and from Korea to here now. I'm glad, I finally get to do this.

"Seriously?" I hear Hoseok's voice, but I stay still.

"Don't tell me, you're working now." He says.

I just give a small cunning smile, without looking at him.

"Come on bro. Let's go out, see the city and then you can work for as much time as you want." He says.

"I just started working and also I'm so tired. You go if you want." I say.

"See, I'll not talk to you, if you don't come with me now."

Ugh! I hate this drama.

"Okay, okay fine. But, first, let me work for sometime. We'll go out at night. Okay?" I say.

"Good, that's my bro! Don't break your promise." He says and rushes into the bathroom to have a shower.

Y/n's perspective :

We talk as we all walk in the direction of the cafe together.

"Uh! We had a real good time." Joon says.

"Yeah, I know right. Tae, after you left, we didn't even step out of our dorm except for college. I kind of missed you so much bro." I say.

"Hah! Of course. Everybody misses me in my absence. " He says.

"Now, stop acting all cool. I did miss you too, but I'm not going to tell you that, if you act this way." Namjoon says and stays unaware of what he just said, until Tae and me burst out laughing.

"What was that Joon? Pfft- you're so dumb!" Tae says laughing at him.