Part 22 | Thunderclap

Y/n's perspective :

"Idea...?"

"Yeah, you can borrow you my clothes if you want..."

OmfgaedfjdfsdsdfjnrtsesdeswaaabsdanjeZEASUS!

"Um, you would like to? I mean, you don't mind?"

"No, I'm fine with it."

"Uh, okay then."

"Okay, you go and have a shower. The soap is in the soap dish and you also have a geyser for hot water. Ask me if you need anything else."

"Um no. Thanks."

"Fine, I'll go search some clothes for you." He leaves.

I sigh letting out all the tension and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the geyser and the shower.

This really feels nice.

I spend some time under the shower letting the warm water flow over skin. I turn off the shower, but to my horror, I don't have a towel.

How the heck did I forget this? What do I do now?

I find no other way, other than asking Yoongi for it. I walk towards the bathroom door and lean onto it.

"Um Yoongi..." I call him.

"Oh yeah, you done? I'll leave. I placed your clothes on the bed-"

"No Yoongi. Wait! ...I don't have a towel!"

The response on the other side is just silence.

Why must I embarrass myself like this?

"Oh, um. I'm sorry, I forgot about that. I'll get you, wait."

I can hear his footsteps fading away. After a while, I hear them again. A knock is also heard in addition to it.

"Um, y/n..?" He calls me.

I open the door, just as much as my hand to peak out of it. I pull it back as soon as my hands touch the soft cloth.

"T-thank youu." I say.

I hear him giggle on the other side of the door. I face palm myself and cover my exposed body with that towel. Luckily, it's not the same towel that I used before. After wiping my body, I walk outside carefully searching for any traces of the pale boy. He isn't there. I see an over sized T shirt and a pair of sweatpants placed on the bed. I wear them, only to realize they're a little too much 'over sized' for me.

I mean, it doesn't look that bad though. I don't need to wear any other layers beneath this. I can be FREE.

I tie my hair up into a bun, securing it with a rubber band. I come out of the room and into the balcony to dry out the towel.

"You done?" He asks.

"Yeah.."

"Are they comfy?"

"Yes, thanks."

"You'll go sleep? It's getting late.."

Already..?

"Yeah.. okay."

Ugh! I should've told him to wait.

He walks into his room.

This boy really is over affectionate at times, and then doesn't give a shit about my poor heart's feelings the other times.

I walk into the guest room defeated. I lay down on the bed and unlock my phone. My fate is so bad that there's no signal in the phone because of the rain. I lock my phone again and throw it to the other side of the bed. I close my eyes shut to sleep, but to my most biggest horror, a big thunder crashes, making my heart almost stop. Goosebumps form on my dry skin and I feel myself shivering under the blanket. Another big roar enters through the walls, making me flinch in fear. Not able to resist the fear anymore, I get out of the bed and make my way towards Yoongi's room.