Part 13 | Date?

Yoongi's perspective :

"She asked if Joon and Tae can also come. I said yes, but now I'm gonna call them and tell them to say no to the offer."

"Why..? Oh wait. You want to go alone with her?"

"You are smart Hobi."

"Oh. So, IS THIS LIKE A DATE??"

Now, he's also trying to tease me.

"Stob it before I make you beg me to spare you."

"Haha, okay. Enjoy!"

I smile and nod at Hoseok and call Namjoon. 

"Hello?" The voice says.

"Hi Namjoon." I say.

"Oh, hey. I was thinking of calling you. You know, in the morning they were suspicious if you liked her, but I somehow managed to wave that thought out off their heads."

"Really? How did they even know about it?"

"Well, Tae is kind of extra smart when it comes to this type of mystery solving skills. Oh, and I was thinking of asking you. Is it okay if I tell this to Tae?"

"Um, are you sure about it? It's fine by me if he also keeps it a secret."

"Right. He can't hide anything from her. He might end up telling her. Let this be a secret between us."

"Okay, fine. Did y/n come back?"

"Yes, she did. She told us about that treat. But Yoongi, I'd prefer if you guys go alone. You said Hoseok is not coming anyways. This would be a chance for you guys to get closer. "

"I- Th.. thanks for the idea Namjoon. So, um, you and Tae aren't coming?"

"It's better if we won't. So, we will not. OH. WAIT. She's calling me, I'll talk to you later." He hangs up.

Boy, this Joon guy is really interesting.

Y/n's perspective :

"But, why don't you wanna come?" I ask both the boys, as they nod their heads horizontally.

"Tae and me decided to send you alone, because you guys can have some alone time. Don't ruin it. Go and enjoy." Joon says.

"But, don't you think it'll be awkward, if it's just the two of us?"

"Why will it be? You've known him since before you knew us. AND, for God's sake, he's your best friend before you started liking him damn it. You forgot how you use to spend time with him when you're in high school?" Tae says.

"Yeah.. but-"

"No more buts. Go try on that outfit I've been telling you about." Joon says, pushing me into my room.

"You think this will go?" I ask Joon, after wearing that dress as he checks my outfit one more time.

"I'm sure it will."

I wear a white sleeveless, round neck, high waist pouf dress.

*Ring ring*

"Yoongi's calling! I guess he arrived. I'll see you guys later. Wish me luck. Pray for me. Bye." I say and rush out of the dorm.

"Good luck y/n." Joon says.

"Make him yours!" Tae cheers.

I smile at myself and walk out of the hostel to see a car waiting for me.

"Hi Yoongi." I go greet the man inside the car.

"Oh hey, y/n. Where're the boys?"

"Um, they couldn't come... They said, they have some assignments to complete. They told to congratulate you by the way."