*WEBLOG*

This is just kind of a blog / journal (or what ever that is) thing. Just for my own satisfaction.. You know. So you guys can skip it if you want.

Anyways, so being a beginner of writing, with this book, I've really learned a lot. I can really see the difference between the first chapter and the recent chapter I've written. Since English isn't my first language, I always had that desire to learn it better. And now, since the time I started writing, I feel like I've become more expressive. I've got better with words. I can clearly say that.

When ever I used to get some time to write, I am the happiest. I sometimes even used to sit until late hours at night and keep writing, forgetting the time. Writing always gave me that damn satisfaction, which nothing else did (excluding sleep).

Coming to this book. I've always loved reading teen romance and so I decided to start it all with my favorite and the most easiest genre (just my opinion, since I'm a teen too).

I've got stuck at some parts of the story in both the books 01 and 02, but I've got over it somehow. It just annoys me when I WANT to write something, but COULDN'T write any, because I don't know how to move the story. But yeah.. As I said, I got over it.

I chose my writing style to be fluffy and funny. I hope.. I've got those both covered. I don't know, I just hope. I kind of like fluff, way too much. Like, butterflies are the only things I want while reading/writing fan fictions. Not hormones (if.. you know what I mean..)

I've had a fun time writing this book, but sometimes, I used to often find myself thinking more than usual (not to mention that I literally live in my mind most of the time). Like, spending more time with just a hobby.. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

But, on a straight note, I just want to take the positive side of this, and want to conclude that I've learned a lot. And I'm grateful for that.

I've also made really good friends who really appreciate my work. I am grateful for this too.

So that's all for my so-called blog or something like that. I don't know if this is how a weblog works... This looks more like a journal.. Nevermind. Whatever.

I'm sorry if I bored you all. But I just wanted this part of me to stay with this book. And thank you for making time to read about the boring back story of my book. Thank you for reading my blog (It just feels weird calling it blog so many times).

Adidos then. ✌🏼

-ana aka asparagusstae. (why does it feels like its my stage name or something 🤡 SKSKSH I SHOULD STOP IMAGINING)

18/02/2021