*EPILOGUE*

Double dhamaka again. Enjoy. 🤸🏼‍♀️

"There's a parcel from.. Mr. Kim Taehyung." The courier boy says, standing at my door step.

"Oh! yeah yeah. Thank you." I say taking the brown cover from him, after signing on the courier company customers sheet.

I close the door and land on the couch opening the courier, tearing the cover into pieces.

I find a letter along with a big book named 'The fault in our stars' and the biggest smile appears on my face.

I then open the letter and start reading.

"My Dear. No no *strikes off*

My Idiot y/n.

I know these letters are outdated, but so are you and that's why it's fine.
Ps: I'm not joking. YOU ARE OUTDATED.

Anyways, so I went to a book store to meet one of my clients the other day and that's when I found this book. Last time when you called me, I remembered how you ranted about this film and I thought you'd love to read the book too, so I'm sending you this. (not because I love you)

I've been doing fine. Jimin and Jungkook are also doing fine. They told me to tell you that they DON'T miss you. Oh and how's Namjoon doing? That nerd really trying to annoy me or what? He hasn't been lifting my calls since last week. Tell that freak to lift my calls. I wanted to write one for him too, but I'm kind of mad at him, so I am not writing.

Oh and Jin called me last week and asked me if Mom is doing fine. Jin said he misses me. Of course my absence is missed by everyone. Well coming back, mom's extremely healthy and she's doing better than fine. Jimin, Jungkook and me keep visiting Mom every weekend, whenever I miss my family and you. Your house isn't much far from our rented apartment, so that's fine I guess.

NOTE! IMPORTANT: Don't ignore this, that's why I'm highlighting it. Yoongi said he'd send me some new video game. Remind your boyfriend about it. I'd haunt you in your dreams if you forget about this. And tell him, Jimin and Jungkook said they DON'T miss him. Me too.

And Jungkook's been asking about Hoseok lately. He hasn't been active it seems. Tell that dance master to make a video call to this games master. He misses him IT SEEMS.

Wait- Namjoon lives with Hoseok right? Both haven't been active lately. Or did you kill them both? Nah. You wouldn't dare doing it. You're not that grown up yet.

Oh and how's Granny doing? I'm sure she'll be doing fine, since she's not living with you. Jin would definitely take care of her better than you. I heard that she'll be visiting Korea soon. Well, I can't wait to see her.

And I hope Yoongi and you are living peacefully in your house. No no. Wait. *strikes*

I hope Yoongi is living peacefully with you in the house. I can't believe he's tolerating you all alone. (DON'T FORGET TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE VIDEO GAME)

Okay. Visit Korea when you get time. So yeah. I hope to see your ugly face soon. Take care (You don't need to actually, Yoongi would do that for you AND DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE VIDEO GAME). I love you and will keep loving you if Yoongi permits me. Okay bye. I DON'T MISS YOU."

I get mixed feelings and a smile automatically spreads on my face.

Since Tae left to Korea for a job and started staying with Jimin and Jungkook, life has changed. I moved in with Yoongi. And that's why my roommate got to stay with Yoongi's roommate.

Yoongi and me, both of us are working and life can't get more beautiful. All the boys plus granny and mom are in contact with me and what else do I need.