Part 9 | Buttercup

Y/n's perspective :

"Come on. Let's go. It's already 7 o' clock." Tae calls us from living room.

"Yeah. I'm ready. Let's go." I come out of my room.

"You seriously gonna wear this?"

"Why? Isn't it good?"

"Noooooo." Namjoon comes out of his room, with a hand on his forehead.

"I'm seriously going to unfriend you if you act so dumb like this." He says.

"I second it. I'm so done with this girl." Tae says.

I pout at both of them with a confused look sticked to my face.

"What's wrong with this? It's comfy..." I say slowly.

"Do you want Yoongi to see you with your one eye swelled? 'Cause you making me want to punch you in the face." Joon says with an aversed face.

"Joon. I-" Tae cuts me off.

"Go and change right now. Come with me." Tae says, pulling me into my room.

He opens my wardrobe and takes out a classic dungaree skirt with a full sleeved turtle neck t shirt.

"Try this. Fast." He says and leaves.

I wear that and go to the living room.

"I know my taste is better than yours." Tae nods with a satisfactory grin on his face.

"Ugh. Better than the before one. I still can't believe you decided to wear that oversized t shirt. You look so short in that eww." Joon says.

"You look like a worm in that colour. We told you a trillion times not to wear that anywhere out and yet you do that." Tae folds his hands and rolls his eyes.

"Oh come on. It's the comfiest t shirt I have." I whine.

"No. I'm going to throw that away after we come back." Tae says.

"NO. Please. Okay, I promise, I'll wear it only when we're in the dorm. But, don't throw it please."

"I- okay fine. Only in the dorm."

"THANKS!" I say with a wide grin.

They both smile at me and we leave to the address Yoongi texted us half an hour ago.

We knock on the door and a smiling face greets us in.

"Oh. Come in." Hoseok lets us in.

"Nice to see you again Hoseok." I grin at him.

"Yeah. Oh, a new face?" He looks at Namjoon.

"Hi. I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you Hoseok." Joon says.

"Hello Namjoon. Nice to meet you too." He gives a wholesome smile.

"Oh. Hey guys." Yoongi smiles as he comes out of some room. His room probably.

"Hi Yoongi." Tae waves at him.

"Care to show us your new home?" Tae says.

"Sure."

There a two bed rooms and a guest room. A kitchen with balcony and the living area. It's far more bigger than our dorm. And, it's pretty too. We pay a visit to all the rooms in the house and finally suit ourselves on the couch in the living area.

"Oh, I forgot to ask. You guys had your dinner? Or want me to order something for you?" Yoongi asks us.

"Oh wait. I totally forgot about this. We brought some snacks and fast food. This would be enough I guess." I hand over the packets in my hands to Hoseok.