Part 18 | Happy Birthday

Y'all. I'm sorry. Yesterday, I was updating some part of the story and my phone slipped out of clumsy af hands and that publish button got clicked. It's not an update. 💀 This is like some 167th time my phone slipped out of my hands, but still it didn't break. Strong power, thank you.

Y/n's perspective :

"Why're you acting weird today?" Jungkook says scratching his head.

"Okay. Guys. I'm super happy that you guys came here to visit me. But, YOU'RE SCARING ME. WHERE THE HECK ARE JOON AND TAE?" I ask them panicking.

"Y/N. CALM DOWN. BULLSHIT! Why you shouting? And.. Joon and Tae..? Are you talking about your high-school friends?" Jimin says.

"Wha..? What are you- Huh. Okay. Okay. Cool down y/n. Cool down. Jimin, listen. You. And JK. Are. My high-school friends, not Joon and Tae. Joon and Tae are my university friends. So if you both are my university friends, then practically, it's either I'm a mad person talking shit, or it's the two of you pranking me. I'll be fine with it even if I'm a mad person, but if I get to know that all of this is a prank then I.S.T.G, you both are going to be murdered in the hands of y/sn y/n. And I mean it." I say in the scariest tone.

Y/sn is nothing but 'your surname'. Just in case... you know.

"Whoa." Jungkook exhales.

"Um y/n. I'm sorry... but I don't want to die so soon... You know... I have a life to live." Jimin says.

"I KNEW IT! YOU GUYS ARE PRANKING ME!! WHERE'S THE KNIFE?" I yell at the boys as I act like searching for a knife.

Jimin and Jungkook run all over the house trying to escape from the murderer in me. They keep apologizing as they keep escaping from me. I feel tired finally and sit on the floor in the living room, panting. They join me a minute later.

"Huh.. Damn y/n.. huh.. you still are the same." Jimin says panting.

"I know right. Her face when I told her we go to university together is hilarious." Jungkook says sitting beside me, high-fieing Jimin.

I hit them on their shoulders, still panting.

"I seriously hate you both. I didn't know whether to be happy to see you both or to be sad because I couldn't find Tae and Joon in the house." I say holding my stomach.

"We didn't go anywhere y/n." Joon comes from behind giving me a water bottle, while Tae gives a water bottle each for the rest two panting babies.

"Idiots! You also joined the prank, didn't you?" I ask them.

"Well, we had too. Hehe. But, you were hilarious." Tae says.

"Shut up!" I scold him.

"Anyways, what's with this sudden visit guys? Everything okay?" I ask them.

"Oh yeah, we'll tell you. Close your eyes first." Jimin says.

"Wha-" Tae cuts me off and says, "Just do it."

"Aaah. Fine." I say as I feel the boys moving around the room.

After a few seconds of honest patience, I open my eyes as they tell me to do so.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N." They all shout at once.

But to my surprise, there are more members than before. I can also see Jin, Hobi and Yoongi too. All of them sit around me on the floor, while Jimin holds a cake with candles on it. I remain google eyed as I try to take in the scene that's happening now.

"Blow the candles!" Jimin shouts.

I place my palms on my forehead as I see the boys laughing at me.