Chapter 34 - oenomel

I don't know how I keep forgetting this, but thank you @AnLoyalFriend for all of the amazing ideas :)

"So let me get this straight. You want us and a few of your classmates to pose as villains?" Izuku nodded his head, confirming Aizawa's words. "And you want us all to pretend to have different quirks?" Izuku nodded again, refraining his giggles at Aizawa's exasperated sigh. "You want us to then create a name for ourselves as a new villain group by bribing our victims to lie and  commit arson?" Izuku couldn't hold in his giggles anymore, he brought his hand up to his mouth to try and tone them down a bit. "Then you want us to pick a fight with All Might?" Izuku managed to calm down, he started to lean forward and brought the list of classmates he wanted to Aizawa's attention.

Izuku only wanted a few people who would help their efforts, and Katsuki. Aizawa read over the list a few times trying to memorize the names.

Mina Ashido

Ochako Uraraka

Koji Koda

Kyoka Jiro

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugou

Momo Yaoyorozu

Aizawa nodded at his son, approving his decision before he decided to add in more minute details. "And where will Eri stay?" Izuku cupped his hands on the top of his head, imitating Nezu's rounded ones. Aizawa nodded again in approval. "And disguises?" Izuku created a mask of energy shaped in a way to mimic an older Mempo mask. Aizawa had always liked that style so he had no qualms wearing it, he also knew that it would be warm, so that helped his happiness with the mask.

Izuku nodded at his father's acceptance and went to stand up. Aizawa followed in his actions but began walking the other direction. "I will call the students down to my classroom." Izuku nodded and started his way towards it, he knew that they were probably in heroics class, meaning that Aizawa's room was vacant.

When Izuku arrived at the room he made himself comfortable at Aizawa's desk. He needed nine masks, but he also wanted to make them all look unique. He slouched in the chair slightly before he created the mask that he had shown Aizawa earlier, he seemed to like that design so Izuku figured he should let that one be his. Izuku tweaked a few details before making it solidify into its own being, now it would remain here even if Izuku lost consciousness and couldn't use his quirk anymore.

Izuku knew little about the traditional mempo or men-yorio masks, but he knew that they would make for an amazing villain aesthetic, so he utilized a few different energies to obtain the colors and effects he wanted for each mask.

Aizawa's mask only covered half the face, but Izuku knew that it wouldn't hurt anything because his father was a painfully dull looking person. His eyes were a common black, his hair along with it, Aizawa's face shape wasn't special either. He looked like a normal person, indistinguishable in a crowd. The mask itself was a fiery red of swirling energy, mimicking the bottom half of a lion's face. Bright white teeth decorated the outside, canines sticking outward and down. The mask was able to open and close at the mouth, a feature he planned to incorporate into all of the masks.

Izuku made a few other similar ones with different colored energies, each one varying in size and design, but following the same general pattern. Izuku knew that he should probably get a full face mask, most civilians knew what he looked like in a half face mask already, and his green eyes never really helped conceal his identity.

Izuku made a full mask for himself along the same lines the others were made, the mouth part still opened and large canine teeth framed the mouth. All in all, Izuku was proud of his creations.

Aizawa entered his classroom shortly after, the few students he asked for following. They each took in the stack of glowing energy masks with curiosity, after all, they had no idea they were here. The students went to sit in their seats, not knowing what else they should do, and waited for Aizawa to tell them.

Aizawa started talking, explaining the situation to his students. They understood, having already seen All Might's hidden personality whilst he was teaching them, it came with no shock that the man was doing what he was. Katsuki agreed to the plan immediately, his reckless personality easy to persuade. The rest required more explanation, but most agreed when they learned that they could decide for that to be their grade for the semester.

The group solidified their plans before they returned to their classes. Aizawa and Izuku left to Nezu's office.

They would start over spring break.

Ok, hey guys. This was a really short chapter, but it's whatever. I just wanted to talk for a bit about how I started this fic. So at first, I had seen a part of a different fic that I thought was a cool idea, but I thought that I could do it better. (It was the scene where they see Midoriya's past.) And of course if I wanted to do that scene I needed to have a background (in my mind at the moment) So I made a few ideas that I liked and just wrote it. That was how this fic was made. So I never had a plot thought out, any ideas on how I wanted it to end, and I certainly didn't think that it would ever get this far. I feel like the position I've landed myself with here is really awkward, it just doesn't fit quite right with me. So I plan on editing it, maybe even completely rewriting, but only as a side fic. I am starting a new fic and will start posting when I've got a significant number of chapters finished and Despite the Scars is done. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry that this fic seems so chaotic and unplanned, 'cause it is. My following stories will hopefully be more structured and I will stick on plot. Other than that, (I know I say this a lot) but the end of this fic is coming soon, I know what I want it to be and I'll get there. Thank you guys for supporting me like you have, I can't describe how much it means. This has changed my life, so thank you guys. :) I'm going to post this early just because I feel like I keep forgetting to explain this.