Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE:
"Do You Want To Build A Snowman?"

Is there a time in your life you came to think why you are born?

What is the sole purpose of you being in this world?

Elsa felt the same, she sat down by the window. Her lonely blue eyes are staring outside the calm sea, snow start to fall down the skies. It's her birthday today, December 22. Jack is not with her because he's in different sides of the country, spreading fun. Queen Iduna and King Agnar stood outside their daughter's door, there were smiles in their lips. Princess Anna stood behind the door, behind her parents. Queen Iduna and King Agnar thought of making Elsa see her sister since it's her birthday. The King and Queen knew how much they miss each other. Playing with Sir Jorgen's hair, Elsa spoke "I wonder how's the life outside the palace? How do normal people live without powers? What do you think Sir Jorgen?". The penguin plushie stares at her. There's a small smile in Elsa's lips.

"Bet their happy because they don't have to worry about freezing other people", Elsa whispered. Her beautiful big turquoise eyes, start to tear up again. "Hope Jack will be back sooner, I miss him", the little girl said. A knock on the door interrupted Elsa from thinking too much. Bewildered, she got off her seat. Pulling Sir Jorgen close to her chest, she put her ear against the door. She's waiting for Anna to sing and call out for her. "Elsa, sweetie open up", Queen Iduna's soft voice said. She's excited. King Agnar knelt down in front of Anna. He held her tiny chubby hands, pressing it lightly. The King smiled at her, giving her a nod. Anna excitedly clapped. It's a surprise.

"Momma..", Elsa backed away from the door. Her gloves hands pressed against the door. She breathed in, calming herself. Her power is growing as days go by, she's kind of troubled whenever the thought of hurting someone enter her mind. "Come on, don't be shy", her convincing voice made her open up. Elsa, as expected, twisted the doorknob. The door opened, revealing Queen Iduna in her purple Christmas gown, her hair's half tied. King Agnar with a present in his hands, he's wearing dark green Christmas outfit. Elsa looked at them, quietly. She doesn't know how to react. Not because she's unhappy, it is because she's surprised.

"Momma.. Papa...", Elsa's soft voice said. Her turquoise blue eyes looked up her parent's blue and green eyes. She grasped tight in Sir Jorgen. The penguin toy's softness calm her down.

"We have a surprise for you", the servant grab three presents from the King's hand. Bowing down, Queen Iduna permitted the servant named Gerda to place the presents atop her bed. Gerda quickly exited the room, smiling at the royal family before taking her leave. Anna, gladly doesn't notice the inside of her room. She's happily looking at Elsa's worried face. She didn't open the door completely. King Agnar and Queen Iduna smiled at each other as they swiftly move aside, revealing Anna with a stuffed toy Olaf.

"Happy Birthday Elsa!!!", Anna happily greeted. She clapped. Her strawberry blonde hair was tied in a bun, her blue eyes happily looked at Elsa's scared one. She moved the Olaf plushie forward, extending her arms to hand it to Elsa. The smile never leaving her lips. Sadly, Elsa got scared and closed the door quickly.

Elsa got traumatized when she hit Anna with her ice powers. Anna's happy face turned to a sad one. Her arms lowered, dropping Olaf on the floor. Anna cried, Queen Iduna rushed to her quickly and give her a hug. "I knew it wasn't a good idea", King Agnar sadly said. Elsa's not ready to see her sister. She's now ten, ten year old girl who have full insecurities, fear and curiosity in her body. Elsa ran towards her bed, hugging her pillow. Stuffing her face in, she cried. Sir Jorgen Bjorgen remained seated at the table near her bed, seeing Elsa cry.

"We are so sorry sweetheart, come on.. Let's go downstairs. We will eat chocolates, yeah?", Queen Iduna tried her best to cheer Anna up.

"No momma, Elsa need someone by her side. I'll stay outside her door", Anna sadly said. She let go of the hug, sniffing. King Agnar knelt down in one knee, handing Anna a handkerchief. She took it, her cute nose became red when she blow her nose.

' Elsa's very lucky to have Anna with her ', King Agnar thought.

"Are you sure sweetie?", Queen Iduna asked. "Do you need a chair?", she worriedly asked.

King Agnar picked Olaf up from the floor, giving the stuffed toy to Anna. The strawberry blonde haired princess grab it and hugged it. "No momma... I know Elsa is behind her door, listening to me... just like she always used to. Right Elsa?", Elsa got off her bed when she heard Anna said that. She sniffed, nodding. Elsa went towards the door, standing up. She pressed her palm against the door. Anna smiled sadly. Queen Iduna and King Agnar looked at each other, their eyes are waiting to cry for Anna. They cannot blame Elsa because they know that she's traumatized and scared. Queen Iduna got on her knees, kissing Anna's forehead.

"Okay sweetheart, we will be at the main office if you need anything okay?", Queen Iduna smiled. Anna gave her parents big hug. She's truly nice and loving, she never hold grudge or even resent her sister for shutting her out.

"We'll be off our ginger love", King Agnar said. He kissed Anna's cheeks. Anna waved at her parents, her parents waved back.

Elsa sat down, leaning her back against the door. Anna's blue eyes watched snow fall from the sky. She then got excited, standing up. She knocked five times from what Anna calls Olaf's knock. "Elsa?"

(Come on everyone, sing with Anna <3)

Do you wanna build a snowman

Come on lets go and play

I never see anymore

Come out the door

Its like you've gone away

We used to be best buddies!

And now we're not

I wish you would tell me why

Do you wanna build a snowman

It doesn't have to be a snowman

Anna put her mouth in the key hole as she sang the last words, Elsa doesn't want to brush her off. She got to make Anna believe she had abandoned her. In that way, Anna won't assume and expect something from her. Elsa breathed in, whispering 'I'm sorry'. "GO AWAY ANNA", she pretended to be angry. Anna looked down, her smile slanted down.

"Okay...bye...", Anna said. Afflicted by Elsa's words, she felt down. Her smile slanted down as her tiny toes left her door. Jack stood in the corner, his arms crossed. He shake his head, swishing in disappointment. Jack went to Elsa's door once Anna left. He knocked. "Anna didn't I told you to leave?", Elsa asked. Jack smirked. He knocked again. "Anna, go away", Jack silently chuckled. He knocked again, imitating Anna's knock. "Anna!", Elsa angrily said. Jack ignored her, he knocked again. Elsa opened the door, she's not going to yell to her sister. She's just going to scare her away. To her whole surprise, it was Jack Frost laughing outside her door. He immediately shut up and asked "May I come in?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N;

Hello everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Merry Christmas and see you in the next chapter!~