Chapter 47

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN:
"The Voyage"

The wind whistled angrily, scrambling anything it caught in the air. The lamp post exploded as the light disappear. "What's happening?", The civilians shouted in unison as they avoid the leaves swirling around.

"Oh my good Lord! The water stopped!", Gerda said. She put a hand over her chest, running towards the fountain that lost water. Kai ran out of the castle when the ground started shaking.

"Where is her majesty!?", Kristoff asked every servant he passed through. "Anna!", He ran up the stairs to pick Anna up. Fortunately, she's safe. "Let's go honey!", He held her hand as they ran out. "Where's Olaf?"

"I don't know, let's find him!", Anna said. Kristoff nodded as the servants escorted them. "Where's Elsa?!"

"They're finding her majesty!"

"Anna!", Olaf ran towards Anna and Kristoff. Anna hugged him, relieved that her snowman is safe. Kai and the other servants helped the citizens of Arendelle. Elsa's heart beat fast, she's worried. She stopped in an alley, resting her back against the cold blocked wall.

"They're outrageous! No fire, no water, the earth is next. We have to get out!", She said. Elsa ran out and helped the people of Arendelle. "It'll be okay! Evacuate to the cliffs!", she said. Fighting the wind to get through as the pathwalk, ground shook as if it's an outrageous waves in the ocean.

Everyone successfully evacuated to the cliffs. Elsa hugged herself, Olaf worriedly looked at her before getting dragged by the kids. He entertained them and played with them to comfort their worries. Elsa looked at Arendelle, it's standing still but questions started to fill her mind. Why are they forced out?

"Here, use this", Kristoff said.

"Thank you Lord Kristoff, you're truly generous", the woman in her 40s thank Kristoff as he handed the other people of Arendelle some sleeping bags and blankets they can use for evacuation.

"Elsa", Anna said after handing essentials to the citizens. Elsa hugged herself tighter, knowing that Anna will ask her a lot of questions she doesn't know the answer yet. She put her hands on Elsa's arm, making Elsa face her.

"What's going on..?", Anna asked. Worries present in her blue eyes, looking straight to her twin soul, her sister's deep turquoise blue.

"....I..", Elsa's having a hard time to explain. She looked away and hugged herself tighter. Pursing her soft lips, she then looked again in Anna's worried eyes. "I know this is kind of weird to tell you but...I've been hearing a voice..I don't know where it is coming from, I just followed it...and this happened"

"...Okay? I don't understand, you've been hearing a voice and you didn't think to tell me?", Anna let go of Elsa's arms. She looked down before looking in Elsa's eyes again. Sulking.

"I didn't want to worry you", Elsa sighed.

Anna tried to control her temper. "But we made a promise not to shut each other out! Just tell me what's going on!", Her voice rise in a concerned tone. Elsa took a deep breath, averting her eyes away from Anna. I can do this.

"I woke the magical spirits of the Enchanted Forest", Elsa glanced back to Anna. Kristoff looked at the two from far away. He flinched when he felt sharp fingers running against his nape. "Would you be a great bait?", A grim voice said from behind. It made him turn around.

Kristoff saw a dark shadowy figure disappearing behind the fall's stones. His heart races. He then flinched again when Kai put a hand on his shoulder, shocked. "Lord Kristoff, what's wrong?"