Chapter 28

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:
"I See You"

Queen Elsa ran away, she's scared. She run and run to where her feet take her. Suddenly, in the middle of a snowy forest stood a pack of wolves waiting to devour her. Jack Frost quickly flew, waving his staff in the air causing for the wolves to fall off the cliff. Elsa look around, her heart beating fast. She's thinking who saved her from the pack of wolves that are ready to devour her.

Beads of tears start to roll down her precious white cheeks, she's paler than usual. Queen Elsa felt scared, this is what she feared the most. This is Grandpabbie's vision when she was seven, it is what he warned her about. She remember how much she got scared because of that. Jack Frost quietly trail behind her, he have twiner ready just in case a wild animal attack Queen Elsa.

Jack Frost felt hurt, Elsa continue the cycle. Sobbing, crying and blaming herself for what happened. Slowly, Elsa approach the snowy hill. She start to sing.

(A/N; 3,2,1 go sing with her xD!)

Elsa took a deep breath, this is what she likes doing. When she's in pain, Queen Elsa always choose to sing to relieve the pain.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen

She stood up, staring at the mountain she's approaching. Queen Elsa didn't care anymore, at least she found a place where.. where she will able to release all of her powers. A beautiful scenery of ice crystal castle invade her imagination.

And to that, Queen Elsa breath in. Hugging herself.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

There is no holding back now, she's fighting. Fear start to wash away, Pitch Black stood in the darkest shadow of the snow watching Queen Elsa. He grit his teeth angrily, angrily that fear is slowly fading in Queen Elsa's heart because she started to recognize freedom. The last satin glove remaining in her hand flew with the air when she slipped them off, fractrals start to exit her palms, showing it's beauty with swirls and frost.

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore

Jack Frost smiled, he's the king of snowman. It's fascinating in his eyes to see Queen Elsa made Olaf, Anna and Elsa's favorite snowman back when they were little. "Not bad queenie", Jack Frost smirked putting his staff in his shoulder. He's watching Elsa sing, blast snow everywhere.

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

"Exactly how I taught you when you were younger", Jack Frost smiled. Queen Elsa laughed, approaching the cliff that divides plates together. Jack Frost smile, flying next to her. His hand is in his pocket. He happily, sending frost and ice everywhere like a winter fiesta.

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free