Chapter 23

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:
"Mourning"

Jack hurried to the dark sea, he flew very fast towards the big ship. Queen Iduna and King Agnar are currently speaking to each other inside the ship. The memory in which they first got married, revealing secrets to each other. King Agnar found out that Queen Iduna saved him from the great battle and he also found out that Queen Iduna belong to the oldest ancestors of Northuldra tribe.

Jack Frost tried to control the wave of the sea, the waves are getting too high. The Queen and King got out of their room and onto the deck when they saw how big the waves are. "Iduna!", Jack kept on calling but she didn't hear him. Thunders roared, water crumbled. It angrily hit the ship, breaking wood under. The ship swayed from side to side abruptly, causing the King and Queen to lose balance. They fell on the ground, all of the stuff inside the ship hit every corners as the gallon shake.

Jack sang the siren, he kept on calling Gale as well as his other assistants but it couldn't get inside the dark sea. He later saw a horse, Jack's cyan blue eyes widened when he saw the water horse named as Nokk. It was the spirit of the water, connected with Moana the chosen one. It rages. Angry that warm blooded creatures set their ship in it's territory. However, he didn't saw his enemies since he was holding back the wind. Concentrating as he tried to calm the weather. "Iduna!", Jack kept on shouting as he wave his staff in the air trying to calm the strong wind. It's no use this time because harsh winds are fighting him back.

"Manny help!", Jack screamed as he tried to get close to the ship but he can't. It's like there's a force pulling him away from King Agnar and Queen Iduna. "The waves are too high!"

"Agnar!"

The couple stood up, hugging each other tightly as the ship slowly tumbled to side.

"Iduna!!", King Agnar yelled as the sea ate the ship.

In Venice, Italy where Pitch's lair lies underground, stood a very happy evil entity. He touched the pages of King Agnar and Queen Iduna's story book. It slowly burned into pieces, turning black as it's ashes fell on the floor. "No more King and Queen, now Elsa is open. This is a good game", Pitch laughed in victory. He ordered dark entities of the water. Nokk's enemy. Namely Spharus and Kjorga, they are the force of water and wind that held back Jack Frost from going to the ship.

Jack felt tired but he kept on fighting. He saw Nokk getting away from the ship. The storm calmed, giving way for Jack to get close to the sinking ship. He saw Queen Iduna's hand sticking out of the water but she sank underneath the ocean. "No!", Jack yelled. He flew down the water, trying his best to swim deeper and deeper into the dark ocean. He doesn't care if wood planks and other broken parts of the ship are blocking his way. He swam up, crying. He can't see King Agnar and Queen Iduna.

He tried everything to save them, he did not lose hope. He kept on swimming down and down but there are no signs of body in the ocean. In fact, there are no bodies in the ocean. Jack thought that maybe they are in depths of the dark sea. Jack flew up sadly in the air, crying. Queen Iduna died, he fought until the last minute the water took Elsa's parents breath away.

When Jack yelled, big streaks of light exited his body as ice uncontrollably flew everywhere. He yelled in anger, he felt helpless, hopeless and useless. "I'm so sorry Elsa!", Jack sobbed. "Arghhhhh!!!!", He yelled angrily as he fly up the sky leaving the dark sea. Queen Iduna did not hear his siren call, the siren call she use to call him for help. Jack's four hands in each bounds cannot enter the dark sea because of their enemy.

Jack had witnessed Elsa's parents death. The wise King of Arendelle, a loving father and the warm hearted Queen of Arendelle, a passionate, loving and caring woman. "I lost her", Jack cried in the sky as he hugged himself. He was now in a brighter part of the sky. People down the earth started to notice that there are an avalanche started to crawl and form in the west side of the city. Everyone screamed, horrified.