Chapter 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
"Can You See Me?"

Jack closed the door behind him when Elsa let him in. His sight shifted towards the presents that lies quietly atop her bed. "You have three presents your highness", Jack chuckled. Elsa smiled, climbing up her bed. Her gloved hands happily grabbed the presents.

The guardian of fun smiled, slipping his hands inside of his hoodie pocket. Jack Frost leaned against the wall, watching Elsa open every present. Her mother got her blue scarf with snowflake designs in it, her father got her a new pair of gloves and a letter in it, a letter she could read whenever she feels sad or troubled and lastly, Anna got her a box that have a design of yule goat inside of it are letters she wrote five days before Elsa's birthday. Yule goats are in circle. In the middle was a star design that complemented the bell at the end of the box.

"You got yourself a traditional box, Anna have a good taste", Jack smiled

"You got yourself a traditional box, Anna have a good taste", Jack smiled. He grabbed his staff and started walking towards Elsa. The mattress descended as Jack sit down beside her. "They were all thoughtful", he smiled softly at her.

"They are...", Elsa smiled weakly. She removed her gloves to try out new pairs of gloves Agnar gave her. It fits her tiny, flawless, soft hands. Elsa smiles, it's cotton. It's softness gives her comfort, helping her endure her powers. Jack picked up Queen Iduna's blue scarf for Elsa, she knitted it herself. Jack wrapped it around Elsa's neck, she giggled in instant. It felt warm, Elsa felt relax when she inhaled the scent of her mother. Her name was personally embroidered in the scarf.

"It looks good on you", Jack chuckled. "More cuter than the snowman I made, children always put beanie, gloves and scarf to my fellow army", he winked. The little girl felt happy when her guardian complimented her. Elsa felt that she's not alone. There goes the comfort that she wasn't his imaginary friend but a real guardian. In that moment, Elsa felt special. Why? Because the guardian of fun, king of childhood and the spirit of winter is by her side to help her control her ice powers. She doesn't feel alone anymore too because Jack Frost have the same powers as hers.

"Thank you"

At last! Elsa giggled!

"Momma knit the best scarf in the whole wide world, I love it", Elsa caressed the scarf with a happy smile in her lips.

Jack smirked. "Oh yeah, have you seen every scarf in each country?"

"Yes, every kingdom sent it as a gift for the eldest which is me. It came from Scotland, Ireland, Greenland, Spain and England. However, the wools of each scarves are very good and delicate", Elsa pressed her lips using her index finger. "But I love mother's more", she smiled.

Well, it supposed to sound like I'm joking.. Yet she took it seriously

Jack winced in his thought and nodded. "It seems like it", He smiled. Elsa smiled, putting back the scarf inside of the present box. She touched Anna's gift, the yule box. Letters popped out once she opened the box, many olaf stuff toys and paper maché are there. Elsa's eyes tear up, she felt happy that Anna did not forget about her birthday. She doesn't even give Anna a gift which hurt her whenever she thinks off. All she do is to hurt her.