EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 60:
"Her Guardian"

Pitch strived, he kept combatting with the guardians. It's his first time seeing them complete together. He lost the book, it's no longer in his possession. Katherine stood by the corner, writing the scene with the protection of Misto.

It was a gloomy day for all of them until the skies thundered. It was a good sight. The skies flared in a beautiful beam of colors. The hazy clouds slowly vanish, making everyone cheer endlessly.

"No!" Pitch shouted angrily. The tooth fairy flew up in the skies, hoisting her arms together as her fairy army defend the royal tapes that coalesced into one.  He tried to fly up but a shocking appearance of the one and only guardian they are waiting for appeared. Sandman gasped with North along with the other guardians when they recognized who it was.

It was... Jack Frost.

"He's alive!" Everyone clapped. Some cried, Emily, stood behind the guardians. She's heartbroken at how her father turned into an evil lashes of the dark.

"Jack Frost?!" Pitch said in astonishment.

"That's right, I am" He smirked. His smirk that everyone missed. Jack Frost yanked the boogeyman by the collar, flying up to the flaring hues of the sky. The nightmare king abhors the light that much, his skin started charring the moment Jack flew higher and higher.

Pitch tried to withdraw the fifth guardian's grip from his collar. He cried out in pain. Emily didn't cast off one tear, she understood that there is no cure. It was her father's fate. North put a hand on Mother Nature's shoulder, noticing what she feels.

As the royal tapes integrated, a bright smile formed on the lips of Toothiana. The crowd cheered, the Northuldra tribe and the royal soldiers. They jumped and shouted. To that, the myths and legends about the guardians are acknowledged. Many people started to believe.

From the glorious hues of the snowflake flaring in the atmospheres of the Enchanted Forest,  was the fifth spirit. Anna's eyes widen the moment she recognized who it was. "E-Elsa..." She covered her mouth as her tears started to stroll down her soft pinkish cheeks.

Bunnymund, Olaf, and Kristoff looked at each other with a smile on their lips before giving Anna a group hug. "I told you she will come back" Bunnymund smiled. He has grown close with the royal princess, they shared interesting topics and likes while finding a way out of the cave. Olaf squealed in happiness, kissing Sven on the cheek. Sven's reaction was priceless.

"Hey don't do that to Sven," Kristoff said. Olaf laughed. He then hugged Princess Anna who started sobbing in happiness.

Elsa spread her arms, and a sprinkle of snowflakes beam surrounded the whole forest. It lighted every corner of the forest. The trees glowed along with the plants that Mother Nature supported with her powers to regain the health of the forest.

When Jack reached the top, Elsa is ready to punish Pitch. "You filled my childhood with such horrible memories, I hereby punish your eternal imprisonment in the pits of torture" The fifth spirit used her powers to tie Pitch Black, she closed her eyes and open them again. Her eyes glowed with the colors of the five spirits. She's the center of it. Just like how Jack Frost is the center of the fun.

The spirits turned into the biggest armor, dragging Pitch Black down the deepest pit of the torture. Hade's cell. Everyone clapped, and Jack Frost and Elsa flew down the ground.