BONUS CHAPTER

When the royal guards received the letter from the Enchanted Kingdom, they instantly sent carriages to pick up the princess and the Queen. Twenty horses were sent along with each Arendellian army to search for the royal family. It made it easier when Jack drew the map for them with the help of Misto.

"Elsa, are you sure...that... You're going to be okay here?" Anna sniffed. She's been crying for hours now, she can't accept the fact that her sister is going to live now in the Enchanted Forest. She made an oath with Emily Jane, Mother Nature. An oath to protect and guard the Enchanted Forest as the fifth spirit.

"I will be okay Anna" Elsa held Jack's hand. She looked at him with affirmation present in her blue turquoise eyes. The former Queen is certain that Jack is with her and that nothing bad is going to happen anymore.

"Don't forget to send letters!" Anna cried again. Elsa giggled, trying her best not to cry with Anna. Her eyes were teary as she giggled. She's heartbroken in a good way. That is the feeling of not being able to see her sister for many years. They are now different. Anna is a mortal while Elsa isn't. She died and turned an immortal after.

"I won't forget sis, come" Elsa spread her arms. Anna hugged her tightly. The horn sounded from miles away, Arendellian pennants can be seen as the horn sirens. Elsa is sure that her sister will look after Arendelle well.

Anna hugged her back tightly. Jack rubbed Anna's back to comfort her. He's now a wedded man, he now owns the love of his life. Jack is happy to be married to the woman he dreamed of. When he went to sleep as a Nightlight, he saw Elsa but a little blurry. In connection, when Jack went to sleep for eight years, he also realized that it was Elsa in his dreams.

Anna waved at Elsa from the carriage as the horses galloped away. Her tears were uncontrollable. It kept gushing down her soft, pinkish freckled cheeks. Kristoff waved at Elsa and Jack as well. He's driving Sven who looked sad to leave the former Queen. Olaf came with Anna as well, for some good reason he chose Anna. "I can't believe Elsa is married!" Olaf cried inside the carriage as he sophisticatedly pull out a handkerchief and blew his nose.

The distance became further and further until the tribe and her sister along with Jack is no longer visible. Anna sighed and leaned back against the seat. Now, she has a duty. A duty to protect the other side of the bridge. Arendelle. "Are you okay your highness?" General Mattias asked from the right window next to her carriage. The horses walked at a slow pace, making Anna feel like it was a hundred years of being away from her beloved sister.

"I am not, I don't know if I will be excellent as her in ruling Arendelle" Anna sighed. Olaf put a hand over Anna's cold hand.

"I'm sure you will be Anna, you are smart and excellent in your unique way," Kristoff said from the left window.

"Thank you, Kristoff. I just can't believe that life is tricky" Anna said. Olaf nodded.

General Mattias looked down, he couldn't help but agree with the young miss. "I'm afraid I have to agree. Life is indeed tricky. Would you look at our Queen's journey? Now the crown is passed onto you. Your fiancee is right your royal highness. You are unique in your way. You love your sister as much as she loves you,"

Anna smiled softly. "Thank you, Kristoff, General Mattias, and Olaf. It made me feel better, I will right letter very often"

They arrived at Arendelle, everyone welcomed their arrival. Some asked for Elsa, some asked about what happened and if it's true that the former Queen is married to the guardian of fun. Those who believe in the spirits will see them but if not, they won't. It goes the same with Queen Elsa. Anna secured her legacy, making sure that every generation will remember her.