Chapter 45

CHAPTEE FORTY-FIVE:
"The Royal Tapes"

North was busy flipping the pages of the books inside the records office, checking the naughty and nice list when Emily Jane's (Mother Nature) alarm wailed throughout the whole workshop. The elves and yetis stopped working, alarmed by the sound.

All of them has questions in their mind to why Mother Nature rang the alarm. North stopped flipping the pages and stepped out of the records office. "Strange", he said.

Walking over to the magical table that shows visions. It was often use as a communication between the guardians and the nature. North leaned in to the table and gripped its ledge. "Emily, what is it?", He asked.

"The Queen, she...awakened the spirits of the enchanted forest and now they are angry", Emily's voice sound worried and relieved at the same time. North's eyebrows furrowed. "The four spirits of the Enchanted Forest are not within my grasp, it's a curse put by the elements to punished the people who forefend the rules and peacefulness of the forest"

"What do you mean?", North asked.

"Queen Elsa, she angered the magical spirits of the Enchanted Forest and now the truth must be found", Emily said. She was walking back and forth with her beautiful gown designed with flowers. She fiddled with her fingers, worried for Queen Elsa.

"Truth....That means, Elsa will encounter the mist man? But how? He could be rude to them, only Jack knows how to negotiate with the mist man... It will be a lot of harder..if Jack is not there", North said.

"I know, I have talked to Mistman last night. He said there is no way that he will make a way for Queen Elsa even if Jack Frost left a will to him", Emily said. She then faced the big mirror that reflected North as if they're face timing. Emily gripped tightly in her emerald skirt, worried. Things became unbalance ever since Jack Frost died.

"Jack left a will?", North asked.

"He did", Bunnymund hopped out of the rabbit hole. "He's one of the guardians who punished the people of the enchanted forest"

"There is so much to find out once the Queen saw the truth. I wish to see it before my eyes", North said in his thick russian accent. Rubbing his beard, he grabbed the quill and motioned his hand to Dingles. Dingles ran out of the office to grab a precious kind of paper. "This is all we can do to help the Queen", he said. North dipped the quill to the ink, writing something.

Since Sandman and Toothiana were out to do their duties, Bunny and North made a way to help Queen Elsa. They knew how precious Queen Elsa is to Jack Frost, they will try to persuade the Mistman named Misto while the queen is on her journey to the magical forest. "Misto is indecisive mate, we can't persuade him just by writing a letter", Bunny's easter eyes looked anxiously to St. Nicholas.

"Relax your tail, if this do not work today.. we will try and try every day. I'm certain that Queen Elsa made a decision right now", North said. "And...vualya!", He pecked the envelope after putting the letter in and pressing the guardian stamp in it.

North pushed it on Bunny's chest. "Hey!", Bunny said. "Don't tell me I'm the one to deliver this to Misto!", He growled. They usually fight but remained good friends. A good combination of a guardian who's always jolly and a guardian who's always grumpy.

"You are, now stomp and deliver", North rose an eyebrow. Bunny glared at him.

"Santa Claus should be nice you bloody beard bastard!", Bunny scoffed. He looked at the envelope with a disgust expression because North kissed it.

"Relax, look how sensitive your ears get when you're angry", North laughed. He waved his hand and walked inside the records again.

"Heh, unbelievable", Bunny said. He stomped his foot on the ground, creating a rabbit hole. "But I'll be glad to help the Queen. It's the only thing I can do for frostbutt", he smirked before hopping inside.

Meanwhile at the rivers of memory connected to the Tooth Palace. Baby Tooth flew fast towards the Queen of Tooth Fairies named Toothiana. Baby Tooth kept making a squeaking sound, scared. Toothiana's violet eyes widen, shocked from what baby tooth announced to her.

"Oh no..Iduna's memories", She said. Covering her mouth, Toothiana flew fast to the river. That moment she was right, she knew right away that it will happen.

In the middle of the river connected to Atohallan, thousands of miles away are distorted shapes of tapes. Queen Elsa, King Agnar and Queen Iduna's tapes, held by a strong crystal hand looking roots that grasped the tapes tightly. "Aurora....", She said softly. Tears formed in the rim of her eyes, she covered her mouth more. "Is it time? Humans did reckless things in the past, who was the one responsible in fixing the mess...?"

The roots glowed in four corresponding colors of the four spirits, angry spirits of air, fire, water and earth. Another tape came out from the water, grasped by another sets of roots connected to Elsa's memory tape. ".....--Princess Anna?!", Toothiana gasped. She fell on her knees, her immortal heart beating fast as if it's endless. Not in a painful way, she felt a glimpse of hope in resolving the scorching past between Northuldra and Arendellians.

There stood the three tapes, in between was Queen Iduna's memories merged with King Agnar's. It acted like a bridge when Elsa and Anna's tapes merged with two of the frozen tapes. "Only I put the tape of...why is it ..four of them...the royal family...what is...happening?", She asked. Baffled. Toothiana stood up and was about to approach the river when the water circled around in fourth form, creating a forcefield around the tapes that looked like a glowing bridge. Colored in gold, violet, blue and magenta. The shield froze as if it's crystalized. It created a very hard shell to protect the royal family's memories, made it easier for them to unravel the past.

"...It's time...", Toothiana fell on her butt when the shield hardened. It froze the area surrounding the tapes of the royal family. The river's thread glowed from Atohallan onto Toothiana's river. The shield glowed even brighter once it was fully connected. She covered her eyes with her forearm, her eyes squinted when it glowed.

"It must be the way to...protect the memories from Pitch...Aurora...is truly smart..", Toothiana said in amazement. She quickly turned away from the blinding light. There is one thing she needed to do. Slowly, Toothiana stood up in her feet with full strength. "I will protect their memories, no matter what it takes", she knew right away that she had to seal the Tooth palace and ready her guards just in case Pitch trespass her property. To that, the Tooth Palace was guarded. Toothiana hoped that Queen Elsa and Princess Anna finds the truth and set the forest free.

-kazuneko-❄️