Chapter 18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
"The Woman"

Elsa quietly read a book inside of her library, she's reading an english guide book. Her most favorite language in all of the language her teachers are teaching her. The wind entered the library as the balcony doors swung open, revealing a happy Frost lifting his staff in the air. "Oops seems like I interrupted you from reading your highness", Jack winced.

Elsa laughed, shaking her head. "Good", Jack laughed. It's thursday afternoon, Anna's outside the library door waiting for Elsa to come out. She thought that it would be the best option to see her again after christmas where she last saw her when they rang the yule bell. Jack sat down next to Elsa, reading every sentences. "Nice choice", he smiled.

"Yeah, I found it interesting", Elsa giggled.

"You know at the future realm, most people use that language", Jack said leaning his head back against the couch.

"Really? Are they good?", Elsa excitedly asked. Anna furrowed her eyebrows, thinking who could be her sister talking to. Something is telling her to open the door but at the same time she don't want to.

"Of course they are", Jack smiled.

"I'm sure that I'm old once I reach the future or well maybe dead", Elsa laughed. Jack didn't, there's something inside him that pinched his heart. It's the most saddest part of human life, dying or someone you know and love dies. Elsa noticed her guardian's facial expression, his mood changed. "Jack? Are you okay?", She asked worriedly.

Jack zoned out from thinking too much about what could possibly happen to Elsa when she got older. He doesn't want to lose her. She's the only person he knows on earth that have the same powers as him, he felt comfortable around the princess and he's willing to help her. "Yes, just got carried away by possibilities", Jack chuckled.

Anna sighed, she decided to open the door a little to peak. She saw Elsa laughing with someone but no one is there. "Is she cray cray?", Anna asked herself.

"Anna what are you doing? You shouldn't be peeking to your sister", Queen Iduna said that made Anna close the door fast, making a loud thud that startled Jack and Elsa. Queen Iduna knows that Jack's there, talking to her daughter. She badly want to get inside but Elsa must not know about it. Everything has it's right time.

"I'm sorry momma.. I just want to see Elsa..", Anna sadly said. She put her arms behind her back, rubbing her toe in the ground as she look down. Queen Iduna knelt down in front of her, she cup her cheeks.

"It's okay sweetheart, look at me", Queen Iduna smiled. "Just don't do it again, okay?", Her mother said once Anna looked at her mother. Queen Iduna know how impatient Anna is, she know that anytime Anna can make a way just to talk to her sister. Anna hesitated to nod for a while but she did, she nodded. Queen Iduna smiled. "That's my Anna", her mother said standing up.

Queen Iduna lend a hand to her daughter. "Let's go to your mathematics teacher now, you got to study", she said. Anna nodded respectfully, taking her mother's hand before looking at Elsa's library door before leaving. Inside the room, Elsa got nervous.

"Calm down, it's just your mother. Anna almost saw us", Jack said. "I mean you, she doesn't believe in me yet so she can't see me", he said standing up. He put his hands inside of his hoodie pocket, looking at Elsa's terrified eyes.

"She's stubborn, I can hurt her if she insist to see me", Elsa curled like a ball when she put the book she's reading down. Jack sat next to her, looking at little Elsa.

"Isn't that a good way to tempt yourself since you told me before that Anna lose her memories of you having powers.. that the trolls replaced it with other memories?", Jack smiled.