Chapter 27

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:
"Head For The Hills"

Queen Elsa of Arendelle. Extraordinary, disparate, pulchritudinous, reluctant and puissant of her kind. Her steps, the way she walk out of St. Olaf's church, the way her arms were down and her palm on top of the back of her hand, the way she held her breath when their kingdom's confrere talk to her, her purely defined personality and the way she lift her chin, looking straight in exiting the doors of the church.

She can't stand these people, she's not used to them. The closer they get to her, the more fear strikes. Pitch Black stood a meter away from the gates of the church, he can't get inside or get close Queen Elsa. Jack Frost walk behind Queen Elsa, he kept on messing up with her royal guards. He stick his tongue out, making monkey face as they walk out of the gates.

"Hey, I won't give up until you see me", Jack said. He held tight to his staff, watching Queen Elsa's assistant help her get inside the carriage. He pursed his lips, getting inside of her carriage. His cyan blue eyes furrowed as he watch Queen Elsa sadly watch the view outside. Her chin was on top of her palm, she's in deep thoughts. Jack's annoyed expression soften.

Elsa is now thinking about Arendelle, how will she be as it's Queen. There are lots of questions in her head, she's not ordinary.. what if she went out of control. As the carriage go away, Jack made it cool inside so Elsa could breathe properly. All this time, Elsa think that it was her doing. Jack Frost stare at her, he crossed his legs. Leaning against the seat, worriedly looking Queen Elsa. "I thought you'd come back. I still remember you but... I don't believe in you anymore"

Every words pierce his heart like daggers. Jack Frost is wearing a black cloak, it felt thicker than before. He felt extremely sad. But instead of letting his fear consume him, he breathe in. Jack Frost is convincing himself that this day, Queen Elsa will see him. He will spend this entire day. It's not easy being a guardian but it is not easy not to believed in either.

Nobody wants to be alone.

"Why?", Jack Frost asked as if Elsa can hear him.

"I know.. you're probably wondering why.. because you left me for years", Queen Elsa start to tear up. She looked away from the window, pinching her fingers as she sniff.

"I'm so sorry", Jack muttered.

"But it's okay, I understand...I know.. you're guarding billions of children all across the world and in two different realms..and.. umm.. I'm just.. maybe your mission finished because I failed to control..my powers", Queen Elsa's turquoise eyes start to tear up as she pinch harder on her fingers that are covered in satin gloves.

"It's not that....but see? I came back", Jack said. His eyes look at hers, he badly want to wipe a tear away from her cheeks. His heart beat fast when he touch her cheek only to wipe the stray tear away and not her face. Elsa felt someone touched her cheek, causing her to stop crying. Her eyes widened, looking around. For a moment, Jack want to be seen. Just as the moment Queen Elsa was about to shout, her carriage doors opened.

The door opened revealing Mr. Jorien, her assistant. "We have arrived to the plaza your majesty", he said. Jack steps out of the carriage, waiting for Elsa to come out. Arendelle Plaza is where an announcement takes place, where Queen Elsa will announce her promises, her gratitude and her oath to her nation. Elsa felt her heart beating rapidly, she felt her knees quivering but she managed to step out but she slipped. Jack gasped, he ordered the wind to push Queen Elsa to Mr. Jorien.

Mr. Jorien's brown eyes widen when Queen Elsa hit her face on his chest. He's at the age of 25, he's four years older than her. Queen Elsa's assistant and official guard. "Are you alright your majesty?", Jorien asked. Queen Elsa blushed and pulled away. When Jorien noticed Elsa's expression, he quickly blush and kneel, setting his forehead on the ground, palms down touching the hot pavement. He's next to the carriage's big wheel. "How dare I touch her majesty?! I deserve to die!", He yelled.