Chapter 49

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE:
"The Enchanted Forest"

"They're inside", Katherine said to North. North stood up from the single couch and walked towards the mirror table. He saw astonishment in Elsa's eyes.

"Udivitel'nyy! They are", North clasped his hands together. Katherine giggled and shook her head.

"Looks like Misto did a tough choice in letting the Queen inside", Bunnymund laughed. He approached the mirror table as well, he put his hands on the frame of the table and leaned in to look at Kristoff, Anna, Olaf and Sven.

"Too bad Sandy isn't here to see this", North rubbed his chin. "But he'll surely be delighted once he find out what Misto did today". There's a bright smile on St. Nicholas's lips. Misto and Jack Frost has the same temperament. Both hot headed and is hard to persuade.

"Jack's favor did work mate", Bunnymund looked at Katherine who smiled as well.

"I'm happy Misto listened to Jack. I also have a good feeling about this although Anna looks anxious..", Katherine said. She leaned in on the mirror table as well to look at them. "She chose a nice man, he's good looking"

All of them laughed at Olaf when he keep approaching the mist and bumping back. "That's a funny snowman mate, he doesn't even care if he bump back the bloody ground", Bunnymund chuckled. North nodded.

"Olaf inherited the sister's mood and knowledge during their childhood. He's the one holding the memories and symbols of Queen Elsa and Princess Anna's childhood. He's Elsa's strength and Elsa's signal", North said. He put both of his hands on his belly.

"Do Kristoff normally talk to his reindeer?", Katherine rose an eyebrow.

"Yes like they understand each other", Bunnymund laughed. "Quite crazy but eh, that's how humans show their love to animals and I love it mate", he smiled softly. Katherine smiled back softly, amazed on how Bunny replied to her in a soft tone of his voice as if Bunnymund met a human he cherished.

"I agree, now let's pray that they make it out safe and so as their mission turns into a success", North said. He raised his hands in the air, Katherine and Bunnymund does the same. The guardians blessed the journey of the group inside the Enchanted Forest. Watching over them, eager to find the truth.

"Woah Elsa...this...forest is huge", Anna said in astonishment as she roamed her eyes around the forest. They're surrounded with big, tall, rich birch trees, blended richly with autumn leaves. The skies were foggy, making the place cold and mysterious.

"I agree, I've never seen a forest like this ...Hah...it's amazing", Kristoff whispered. He pulled Sven close to him and Anna, Olaf excitedly roamed the place.

"Hi Enchanted Forest! I don't know what you're going to do with us but I suggest be nice because I'm not ready to get my snow melted yet", He laughed.

Elsa couldn't get the smile off of her lips. "This forest is..beautiful", she said. Fascinated by the aesthetic of the forest, of how it's colored as if it's painted in a canvas and thrown to reality.

"It is but who knows what's it's going to do to all of us..", Olaf said with a smile on his face. He enthusiastically looked around and ran somewhere. All of them separated, amazed by how the forest look. They assume that the forest is not that vast since they can see the corners filled with mist.

Olaf is distracted. He went off the other way. The wind blew in his direction as if it's playing with him. He chose to ignore it, it's sending him a different vibe. Until someone flew fast behind him, switching to the other tree. He glanced behind him and saw no one is there. "Ooookay..?", Olaf said. The jolly snowman cautiously took a step, forcing itself to think positive. He turned his back away from the suspicious 'creature' that's playing with him. A couple of minutes passed and he forgot about what's creeping behind him.