1

As soon as I walked inside my mansion I heard my mother yell.

"Oh thank god you're home, Jimin!"

As soon as I heard her voice I frowned. She never greeted me this way. She never even bothered to look at me when I entered but today..

Something's off

"What do you need, mother?" No matter how much I tried not to sound harsh, my every sentence always came out harsh whenever I talked to my parents.

"We need to talk to you about something important. We want you to be ready at seven in the evening sharp. Make sure you look presentable." My mother said confusing me even more.

"What's it about?" I asked and saw my mother tense up.

"You will know once you come with us. Just be ready. Now, go to your room and freshen up." My father ordered and I sighed but complied.

I went inside my room and changed into some sweats. Then I opened my laptop and started doing my homework.

Should I take a nap? Why not?

***

I groaned as I heard my door banging loudly and my mother's shrill voice shouting like I committed a crime.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed to see a suit resting on the couch. It looked pretty neat and clean but, I don't wear suits-

"Jimin, I swear to god if you don't come out of your room in ten minutes, I will break this door and will never fix it ever again!" My mother shouted and I got confused.

"Why the hell is she shouting?" I wondered and then it hit me.

I had to get ready! Fuck!

"I'm coming, Mom!" I yelled as I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting dressed.

I wore a simple black top with black jeans as I did my hair before getting out of the room to see my mother digging arrows in me.

"You are late!" My mom yelled and I sighed.

"And what the hell are you wearing?! Wear the suit that I kept in your room. I told you, you have to look presentable! Today is going to be the second most important day of your life! Don't ruin it!" She scolded and I got confused for the nth time.

"Second most important day of my life? Which is the first one?"

"The first one is the day of your wed-" She stopped in the middle and cleared her throat.

"Just get dressed so we can leave already, Jimin! Hurry up!" She commanded and then went downstairs.

I shrugged before I walked inside my room and looked at the neat, beautiful suit.

I have worn a suit only once in my life when I went to my cousin's wedding where I was his best man..

My parents always ask me to wear a suit whenever someone important comes to our house but I never wear them because I always leave the house whenever someone is to come.

But I guess today I have to wear it..

I sighed as I slipped the tight suit on my pale and skinny body before I did my hair once again. I wore a cologne and then left my room to meet my parents downstairs.

"I clearly remember us telling you to be ready at seven in the evening sharp. Have a look at your watch and see how late you are." My dad commented as I rolled my eyes.

I'm only two minutes late..

We entered the car and I plugged my phone to the headphones and some Post Malone song blasted into my ears.

I continued listening to music until I saw my parents. They were talking about something and I got curious. I mean, I know it is about some important business meeting or something but I still got suspicious. My mom said that today was going to be the most important day of my life. I wanna know what is going to happen. So I sneakily turned the music off but didn't take my headphones off so they don't know that I'm listening to their conversation.

"-don't know but we can wish.. he's still in college but we don't have any other option. Our company is not going well and theirs is the most powerful in the whole country. If we partner up with them then everything will be more than fine. Even if we don't put a lot of effort to run our company, it will run just fine. And their son has already agreed to marr-"

I didn't listen anymore because I got bored. They're going to partner up with some huge ass company.. nothing new.

I was almost asleep when I felt the car stop and my mom shaking my shoulder.

"Wake up, Jimin. We're here." She said while I yawned.

"Oh god! For the thousandth time, Jimin MAKE YOURSELF FUCKING PRESENTABLE!" My mother yelled and I flinched.

"What's so important, mom? It's your company and your friends. I don't give a shit about how I look and I believe they also don't give a shit about how I look either. I don't know why you dragged me with you. You know I'm not interested in your business the slightest bit.. I should be at home sleeping right now.." I spoke in a somewhat whining tone and my mom slapped my arm lightly.

"Just know that it doesn't matter how we look, your looks and behaviour matter more! Whatever they say you will just nod and agree, okay?"

I rolled my eyes and she slapped my arm again.

"WHAT WILL YOU DO, JIMIN?" My mom sternly asked and I sighed before speaking.

"Nod my head."

She smiled satisfied with my answer as she lead me inside a huge mansion.

As soon as we entered I saw my father shaking hands with an old man who looked almost his age and was standing near a woman who hugged my mother.

"I'm glad you made it on time. Have a seat." The man said and my parents complied but shot me a glare when they saw me still standing.

I tried my best not to roll my eyes before I sat down next to them.

I watched as they made small talks about business in which I had absolutely no interest.

"I'm sorry, my son is taking quite long. He had a sudden meeting which couldn't be cancelled so I hope you understand." The man said and I wondered why he also needed his son here.

What the hell is happening?

"I wanted to tell you that we have to make it a lit bit quicker. For some reasons we have to get them married in only two weeks. I know it is quite early but I have planned everything already so there shouldn't be any problem. If Jimin has any problem then he can tell us, okay Jimin?" The man said and I frowned.

Marriage? Why is he asking me? Whose marriage is he talking about?

As I was about to question him, I heard a click sound and the door of the room we were in, opened.