6

I felt someone shake me roughly while I was trying to sleep. I was almost asleep!

"Wake up! We're here!" Said an annoyingly sexy voice.

But I was too tired to wake up so I kept my eyes shut. If he wants me to wake up then he has to do something nice. I'm not going to bear this rude behaviour of his.

"Wake up! I'll pour water on your face if you don't wake up in two minutes." Oh shit!

I finally opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You could have asked me to wake up nicely. But no, you will remain the rude bastard.." I complained while rolling my eyes.

"C'mon, get out." He told me and I looked out of the window.

There was a road and some bushes around.

Is he just going to leave me out all alone in the night?

"You're seriously telling me to leave your car while there's no house around?!" I exclaimed and he sighed.

"I'm not leaving this car at any cost! You married me and now you have to bear with me and take care of me like I'm doing of you!" Well, that was the start. I kept rambling shit and he kept sighing. Once you get me started it's a little difficult to stop me.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms around me and I was lifted off of the car seat.

"Hey, put me down, you bastard! I'm not leaving this car! You can't leave me in the dark all alone! I don't wanna be all alone. Please, don't do this." I almost whispered the last part because I couldn't help it. He's already so sick of me that he is going to leave me all alone out here? I should have ran away when I had the chance.

"I'm not going to leave you here." He said while rolling his eyes. Then where is he taking me?!

"Then where are you taking me?!"

"Open your eyes and you'll see." My eyes are ope-

Holy shit! This mansion is fucking beautiful! But where did it come from? I only remember bushes..

"But what about the bushes?" I asked dumbfounded and he sighed again.

"Those bushes were made to hide this house. So, no one can come here or know where we live. The paparazzi can be crazy sometimes. They come in choppers just to click pictures and invade our privacy. Now, if you understand then I want you to stand on your own feet and have mercy on me." He said. Woah.. being famous sucks..

Then I smirked.

I locked my hands behind his neck and lifted myself up a little. It looked like I jumped in his arms.. well, I'm not going to get down. I'm not going to have mercy on this assho-

Okay. His arms left my body and I fell right on my butt. I am going to kill this asshole!

"What the fuck was that?!"

"You were not getting down"

ASSHOLE!

We reached the house and he opened the door.

As soon as I entered I was in awe. This house is ridiculously beautiful!

As I was admiring the house, that asshole was searching for rooms.

Then after a tour of the whole house I finally went to search for my room.

I turned the knob of a door but it was locked. What? Why?

I tried opening all the doors but they didn't open. Then I went to open the last door that was left. Surprisingly, it opened.

I entered the room but screamed as soon as I saw Taehyung sitting on the bed half naked! What the hell?! What should I do now?!

After almost an hour the door opened and he stepped out. I wanted to ask him about my room but I was really embarrassed. I mean, I just barged in his room when he was half naked..

"Umm, the uh- the other rooms are locked. I wanted the key to that room." I finally blurted.

"Well, uh-" He hesitated while scratching his nape.

"What?"

"Our parents want us to sleep together. My mother locked all the other rooms so we don't have any other option.."

Okay, what?

I stared at him with wide eyes and he just stood there.

"Look, don't stare at me like that. Your parents were involved in this too so you can't blame me. And sleeping on the same bed should not be a problem for you. We're just sleeping.. I'm going to m- our room. Come when you make up your mind or sleep out here on that uncomfortable couch." He said and walked to hi- our room.

I sighed before walking into that room.

I saw he was already asleep so I went to take a shower.

I took a quick shower then headed out of the beautiful bathroom.

I hesitantly sat on the end of the bed and stared at him. He was not wearing anything except his boxers. I had a look at his toned body and his face. If he weren't an asshole then I would have really liked him, maybe even let him fuck me; Oh shit- Jimin, what the fuck?!

I sighed then I finally layed down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Took you quite long." He mumbled before wrapping his arms around my torso.

Okay, what? So, he was awake while I was gawking at him. And he wrapped his arms around me!

"Don't touch me, you asshole!" I scolded while trying to get his arms off of me but the bastard is quite strong.

"Leave me!" I ordered but he just kept sleeping or maybe trying to sleep.

"Quit whining. I have sleeping habits. There are not many pillows here so I am holding you. Sleep quietly and don't give me a headache."

I'm giving him a headache? I'M GIVING HIM A FUCKING HEADACHE?!

I then started kicking and punching him. There's no way I'm letting him touch me! Pervert!

He suddenly groaned loudly.

"JIMIN! STOP MOVING! LET ME FUCKING SLEEP!" He yelled in his deep, husky voice and I flinched.

I stopped moving and then he finally slept but his filthy hands were still around my waist. Pervert.

This is gonna be a long night..