3

"C'mon honey. Hurry up!" My mom called in a sweet voice.

She's been acting like this since that marriage incident happened.

She's trying to make me happy..

But I'm not happy. How could I be? I mean, I came to know that I'm going to marry some dude who's probably an ass, two days ago.

"What do you need now, mom?" I asked and watched her smile.

"Get out of bed, Jimin. Your fiancee will be picking you up in a few hours. You should look presentable, right?" My mom spoke and my eyes widened.

"Why the fuck is he going to pick me up?! As far as I remember the marriage is two weeks later!" I huffed as my mom laughed.

"Jimin, you have to get ready for your marriage. It's not like you will be in your sweats while walking down the isle and kiss your groom. Marriage doesn't work that way, honey. You have to prepare things. You will go pick up suits for you with him. I know you don't like wearing suits but you have to wear a suit at your marriage because-"

"Yeah, okay. I get it. Shut up now. I'll get ready." I didn't let her finish her boring ass lecture as I walked to the bathroom to clean up.

I got out and again saw a suit resting on my bed. I rolled my eyes before opening my closet and taking out the clothes that I'm comfortable in.

I wore a white top underneath a leather jacket with a simple denim jeans and vans.

I heard a knock on my door an sighed.

"Here we go.."

I went to open the door to see my mom standing with the same fake smile on her face that I've been seeing from the past two days.

"He's here. Oh lord! What are you wearing?! I kept a suit on your bed, Jimin! Why didn't you wear that?!" My mom again started throwing tantrums while I walked past her down the hall and straight out of the house.

I was getting tired of her facade.

I kept walking until I heard a loud honk.

I turned my head to the direction where I heard the honk and squinted my eyes to see who it was.

I walked closer to the car and saw the glass of the window roll down revealing that Taehyung dude who glared at me without blinking for a second.

"Are you going to get in or shall I leave this place?" He spoke and I widened my eyes.

He really is an ass.

I rolled my eyes before walking in the opposite direction and hopping inside the car.

I was bored because I didn't bring my headphones and now had nothing to do except looking at the scenery out of the window.

I took a glance at this Taehyung dude. He was wearing a navy suit ironed neatly.

Almost an hour passed but we were still sat in this car.

I wanted to know how much more time did I have to sit in this car but I didn't ask him. He's an ass. I would be a total fool to start a conversation.

Half hour passed and we were still in this car..

Ugh! Fuck it!

"Dude, are you kidnapping me or what? It's been almost two hours and we're still in this car" I finally spoke.

"I'm not stupid enough to kidnap you out of all people in the world." He said without taking his eyes off of his phone's screen.

"Asshole" I muttered and turned my head to look out of the window.