25

I was currently sitting on the dining table trying to help Taehyung who wanted to 'cook' breakfast. Today, sadly,  was our last day in Hawaii.

Jungkook was out shopping so it was just him and I.

"Tae, you don't even know what a pan is and you want to cook. Just leave it to me! I'll do it!" I scolded but he didn't listen. He kept looking for sugar while it was right infront of him.

"Are you blind? It is there! Right infront of you!" I yelled and he smiled after finding the packet and walked to me and pecked my lips to which I rolled my eyes. Every time I scolded him he pecked me to ease my anger and I hate to admit that it worked.

Then he spilled all the sugar on the floor. Great.

"Taehyung! Get out of the kitchen right now!" I yelled and he smiled sheepishly before coming to me, trying to steal a kiss but I pushed him away.

"No! Get out!" I scolded and he sighed before getting out of the kitchen.

I cooked waffles and decorated them with chocolate syrup and ice cream.

I went out and gave him the plate filled with good food and he sighed.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine. I know you're the worst cook. But I didn't know you were that clumsy!" I uttered and he scratched his nape smiling sheepishly.

"What should we do today?" I asked him and he thought for a moment.

"I don't know.. watch a movie or something?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's the last thing that I want to do." I said.

"Let's have sex then." He said and I choked on my food and started coughing.

"M-movie it is!" I exclaimed and finished my breakfast quickly and went to sit on the couch before turning a movie on. Taehyung soon came and sat next to me while his arms were wrapped around my torso and my head rested on his chest.

The movie ended and it was so damn boring that now I was half asleep.

"Jimin" Taehyung called and I hummed in response.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked and my eyes shot open.

"What?! Date?! Oh my god! Yes!" I exclaimed happily and he smiled before mumbling a soft 'okay'.

"Tonight at seven." He said and I nodded before running into our shared room. It was five pm now. I had two hours.

I opened my closet to look for something good to wear but there was something hanging and I picked it up. There was a note on it.

Wear this, please.

What a weird note. I thought it would be something romantic or cocky.

I opened the cover and inside it was a suit. I didn't really like suits and he knew it so there must be something special in it.

I tried the suit on and it was extremely comfortable. I felt like I wasn't wearing anything.

I kept roaming here and there in the whole room trying to look for things.

It was now six so I went to take a warm shower.

I came out of the bathroom and then wore the extremely comfortable suit and styled my hair. I never style my hair. I just wash it and leave it like that.

I looked at the time again and it said 6:45.

I opened my small duffel bag and looked for the pendant that I had bought for Taehyung.

I wore a cologne and then heard a knock on the door. Okay. I'm ready.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung in one of his suits and well, he of course looked ravishing.

He checked me out before giving me his hand to take.

"You in a suit is my weakness." He stated and my cheeks heated up.

We sat inside a car which was not the one in which we traveled here. But the thing that I liked the most was that he was driving. Whenever there was a driver in the car it felt like we didn't have any privacy so I was glad that he drove.

"You can turn the radio on if you're bored." He blurted and my eyes widened.

"Did you just say that I can turn the radio on while you're in the car too?!" I asked surprised and he chuckled before nodding.

So, I turned the radio on and jammed to uptown funk.

We kept making small talks and jamming to songs until we reached our destination.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me to which I giggled. It was something that I wanted someone to do for me. My past relationships were not really good. Hell, they never even took me out on a real date!

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers to which he smiled.

Our surroundings were quite strange. There was no house in sight and only trees. I wondered if he had taken me into the woods.

He took me to a tree which was decorated with different colours of lights and some expensive furniture was sitting under it. It was small but beautiful. I just don't know how this man comes to know everything that I wish for. I always wanted to go on a date in the woods and he brought me here.

He gave me his hand and I gladly took it. He lead me towards the expensive furniture and pulled a chair out for me to sit before sitting infront of me.

"I know it's not big but you wanted to go on a date in the woods so I chose it." He said and I gaped at him.

"How did you know?" I asked and he smiled.

"You were drunk that day and well, I asked you a lot of things and you answered me shamelessly." He said with a chuckle and I gawked at him.

"That's not fair!" I exclaimed and pouted and he laughed.

"Well, it's not my fault you always drink so much that you can't even see." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's eat first." He said and gave me expensive food to eat. No wonder..

We finished eating and he was quick to get up and drag me somewhere. I was confused but followed him anyway.

We kept walking for awhile until we reached a place which made me furrow my eyebrows.

Right before me stood a huge room or house or I don't know what to call it but it was huge.

I looked at Taehyung who took my hand and dragged me inside the room/ house.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I saw the interior of this place.

There were stars everywhere in the whole room and a mattress was situated in the middle of the room with a small lamp near it.

"Tae, this- this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" I exclaimed and he smiled before kissing my cheek and leading me deeper inside the room.

We settled on the soft mattress and stared at the beautiful stars. Even though they were fake, they were beautiful. I didn't feel like I was in a room, I felt like I was on the rooftop of my house.

"Jimin, the whole reason and purpose behind this date was to tell you that I really, really, really like you. At first, I didn't but you were just too cute to ignore. If we weren't married then I would have asked you to be my boyfriend." He said with a chuckled and I grinned widely.

"I really like you too, Tae." I said and he smiled before leaning in to kiss me.

"Hey, I got you something." He said and took out something from his pocket.

"Since you bought the one with a blue colour for me, I bought the the red coloured one for you." He said and took out the pendant necklace almost similar to the one that I had brought for him and I smiled.

I gestured for him to put in around my neck so he did. Then I took out the one that I bought for him and slid it around his luscious neck.

Then he leaned forward and kissed my lips, then my neck, then my whole body and the night began..