10

I was at college getting bored when my phone buzzed.

Assholetae:
I'll pick you up from college today.

Me:
Why?

I sent him a text back because I knew he knows better than to ignore it. It's been four months since we got married so now he knows not to make me angry.

Assholetae:
Don't question. I'll pick you up.

I rolled my eyes before leaving him on read and went with Hoseok to discuss the project we had gotten.

"So, your sugar daddy is picking you up again?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop calling him my 'sugar daddy'." I stated and he chuckled.

"Well, he is your sugar daddy.. by the way, did he tell you why he was going to pick you?"

"Nah.. well, assholes remain assholes.. fuck him. Tell me what's up with you and that short cat looking guy?" I asked and he looked away in embarrassment.

"Oh my god! Are you blushing?!" I teased and he hit my arm playfully.

"But seriously tell me what happened between you two. Did you ask him out?" I asked.

"Well, I am going to. Today. I told him to meet me at a cafe. I just don't know if he will say yes or not. I mean, we've shared hugs and kisses, the only thing left to do is ask him to be my boyfriend. I'm not sure. Maybe I'll ask him today or maybe not.." Hoseok said smiling sheepishly and I punched his arm.

"Hey, Jimin hurry up or we'll be late to that bitch's class." With that we rushed to Mrs Smith's class.

Our last class was cancelled because the teacher couldn't make it but we were still at college because Taehyung wouldn't ruin his schedule for me.. but Hoseok was with me too because his cat looking guy's class was not over yet.

We were making our project in silence when suddenly Hobi spoke.

"Hey, Jimin, his class is over. Shall I call him here? You will also meet him." He suggested and I nodded without looking at him.

After some time I felt Hoseok stand up and greet a guy. The cat looking guy maybe.

He then turned to me and I smiled in return.

"Hi, Jimin. I've heard a lot about you from Hobi and the whole college too.." he said and I chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you.." I forgot that I still didn't know his name.

"Yoongi." He said.

"Yeah, right. Yoongi."

We chatted for some time until the college got over.

We got out of college still chatting about stuff until we heard a loud honk, the one that I was awfully familiar with.

"Well, that's my cue to leave. It was nice meeting you, Yoongi. I hope to see you again sometime." I hugged them and bid them goodbye before I walked to the car.

The door opened and I saw the one and only Kim Taehyung.

"Who is that?" As soon as I entered the car he asked.

"Who?" I asked and he pointed at Yoongi. And I smirked. This dude gets jealous a lot. He doesn't even like me but he still gets jealous of people that are close to me..

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked and he glared at me but if I were afraid of his glares then I would have divorced him four months ago.

"Who is that?" This time he asked sternly.