16

The bell rang. Shit. It's recess.

I was about to get up when my phone buzzed.

Taehyung:
I'm here.

"Shit" I cursed and Hobi looked at me.

"What?" He asked and I groaned.

"I swear, Hoseok, this day can't get any worse! The devil's here. To have lunch with me! I don't want to have lunch with him!" I whined and Hobi laughed.

"Well, it's good that your sugar daddy is here. I got a text from Taemin. He said to tell you to meet him in recess." He informed.

"I don't want to talk to any of them at the moment but the thing is that if I don't go out then Taehyung will come in but if I don't talk to Taemin then he won't really chase after me. So, I think I have to meet that asshole."

"Yeah, so go before Taemin catches up with you."

"Yeah, right!" With that I ran out of the college.

I saw the black Lamborghini but..

"Jimin! Wait, please!" Fuck.

Well, Taehyung got out of the car and started making his way towards me.

He walked slowly while Taemin was running. I rolled my eyes and stood where I was.

Taehyung stood infront of me and glared at Taemin who halted his steps before turning around and going inside the college again.

"Guess, he's got a brain." Taehyung stated and I rolled my eyes again.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside his car. We sat in but the car didn't move.

"Why is the car not moving?" I asked with a frown.

"We're gonna eat here." He said and my eyes widened.

"What?! Are you serious?!" I yelled and he nodded.

"But why?!"

"If I take you somewhere then you will return in two hours. Do you want to skip your classes?"

"Taehyung, are you blind? Can't you see that huge M written over there? That's McDonald's. It's on walking distance! If we go there then I will not be late!"

"You want to go there?" He asked with a frown and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked again and I nodded.

"Okay." He said and the car moved and stopped right in front of McDonald's.

He got out of the car and held my hand firmly. He always does that whenever we're in public. Shit. We're in public!

"Oh my god! Get in the car! We're in public! They will not let us eat!" I said and he smirked.

"No. Now, we will eat here. I asked you twice and you said yes. So let's go." What the hell?!

"Tae, please! Let's get in the car!" I pleaded but his smirk just widened.

"No, honey." With that he dragged me inside the building. Fuck! It's all my fault.

We entered and just like always, all eyes were on us. I mentally groaned and walked to the counter to order. I ordered and then faced Taehyung.

"I've ordered, let's go inside the car. We'll eat there." I pleaded.

"No, let's eat here. There are a lot of empty seats here." Ugh!

"Taehyung! Please! You know, I don't like this attention! I have enough at College. Please." I pleaded again and he chuckled.