8

Today was the same as yesterday. I woke up to an empty bed and did the usual morning routine before getting out of the house.

Yes, today I knew how to get out but I had to wake up quite early to reach college on time because this house is situated almost out of the city.

I walked out of the house and sat inside the car and made my way to college.

I reached college and caught up with Hoseok as soon as I stepped out of the car.

"Where were you yesterday?" He asked and I suddenly groaned at the thought of yesterday.

"I was late because of that asshole so I skipped." I informed and he nodded.

When we went inside the college, everyone's eyes were on us

"Why are they staring at us like that?" I asked and he chuckled.

"They're not staring at us. They're staring at you." He replied and I frowned.

"Why are they staring at m-

"Hey Jimin! How are you? You skipped college yesterday, why?" Suddenly some chick came and asked.

Who is she and why the fuck is she talking to me? No one ever payed a lot of attention to me then why are these people suddenly interested in my life-

Oh shit! They may know about the marriage! Fuck!

"Hobi, are they suddenly interested in talking to me because they know I'm married to Taehyung?" I asked in a panicked tone and he laughed.

"Well, obviously.." He replied and I groaned.

I came here almost twenty minutes ago and I'm already the hot topic of the whole college. Almost everyone who is in my class surrounded me and kept asking questions related to my marriage and Taehyung.

I obviously didn't answer any of them.

"Do you love him?"

"Does he love you?"

"Where did you go on honeymoon?"

"Did he buy you gifts?"

"Are you going to adopt kids?"

"People, stop asking me questions! I got married and that's my personal matter! I don't have to share any kind of details with you all! Go sit on your fucking seats or do whatever you want except bugging me!" I burst out and all of them gawked at me. Guess they didn't know I was not a little ass nerd who would be scared of them and spill out everything about his marriage..

All of them finally left me alone and went to do their own work.

"Woah Jimin! Not bad!" Hobi exclaimed while wiggling his eyebrows.

"By the way, Jimin. I wanted to ask you something too." Hobi said and I nodded to tell him to continue.

"Did you like that kiss at the wedding?" I stopped writing as soon as I heard the words escape his mouth.

I shot him a death glare while he kept smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll kill you today, Hobi! I seriously will!" I yelled as he laughed.

"I already have enough assholes in my life. You should not turn into one too!" I scolded and he continued laughing.

It was lunch time and I sat at mine and Hobi's usual table to eat.

We kept making small talks about dance and homework until I heard my phone buzz.

I had a message which said; 
I'll pick you up from college today.