19

After I finished doing my morning routine I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Taehyung who acted like nothing happened.

"We're going to Hawaii for a week. I've packed for you. All you have to do is come with me. And, I'm not going to kidnap you." I blushed when I heard his last sentence. Wait. Hawaii?

"You're taking me to Hawaii?! Hawaii?! Seriously?! So, you're saying that I can finally see Hawaii?!" I exclaimed happily and he chuckled before walking closer to me.

"Yes." He said as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear which obviously made my face heat up.

I followed him out of the house and entered the car.

We sat in silence but for the first time, we reached our destination in half an hour. That's like a miracle.

As I walked out of the car I saw a jet on which 'Kim' was written in a beautiful font.

He grabbed my hand and lead me inside his private jet.

Once I entered the jet I was in awe. It was really beautiful. There was a huge bed situated right in the middle surrounded by golden coloured accessories.

Taehyung thanked the people that helped us get in before walking close to me.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me closer to the bed and layed down. His hand was still on mine so he pulled me down and I landed right on top of him.

I stared at him then started leaning closer while he did the same-

"Ahem.. ahem" we heard someone clear their throat and I heard Taehyung groan.

"Whoever it is, you're fired." Taehyung ordered and my eyes widened.

"I'm s-so sorry sir, I didn't intend to interrupt you and your husband. I just came here to inform you that we are going to take off so don't move too much or else you may hurt yourself. Please don't fire me. I just wanted to help you." The poor hostess was on the verge of tears.

"No one is going to fire you.." I looked at her name tag.

"-Alice. Thank you for letting us know." I said and she gave me a small smile before rushing out of the room.

"I'm going to fire her."

"No, you're not. If she hadn't informed us then we could have gotten hurt. She was just doing her job. And you have to stop being a stubborn asshole." I scolded and he rolled his eyes.

"Why did you suddenly plan a trip to Hawaii?" I blurted.

"I wanted to see Hawaii and I was bored so I planned a trip." He said and now it was my turn to roll eyes.

"Okay, you're obviously lying. Now, tell me the truth." I demanded and he pretended like he didn't hear me and closed his eyes.

I was tired too so I layed down next to him and soon felt arms wrap around me. I didn't know what had gotten into me that I turned around and rested my head on his chest before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I woke up when I heard shuffling next to me. I looked under me and saw Taehyung texting on his phone and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were on a vacation." I stated and he hummed.

"Just a little bit of work. I mean, wherever I go, I have to work." He said and I rolled my eyes again but then something caught my eye. The position we were in. I quickly got off of him with flushed cheeks and heard him chuckle before he put his phone down.

"When will we reach?"

"Don't know." I scowled after hearing his reply.

I was about to ask him why but chose against it. I pressed a button that was situated next to the bed and waited for someone to come.

"Hello, Sir. How may I help you?" A man probably in his twenties asked.

"How much more time do we have until we reach?"

"Atleast five hours more, Sir." He replied with the smile that never left his lips. I nodded as a way of dismissing him and groaned after he vanished from my sight.

"Five more hours with a boring person like you! I'm gonna get bored to death today!" I exclaimed and he raised an eyebrow.

"You're the first person to call me boring while laying on the same bed as me." He said with a smug face and I frowned.

Not gonna lie, I didn't like that he was referring to the people whom he's slept with. Him being with someone else just gave me a weird feeling. Maybe I was jealous? No shit, Sherlock.. of course I was jealous. I hate the fact that I have started liking him. I'm not the type of person who doesn't admit his feelings so, I know that I like him a little but I don't know if he likes me or not. Sure, he gets jealous whenever someone touches me and is sweet to me while rude to everyone else.. But does that mean he likes me?

Oh boy, I was forgetting our makeout session. He did kiss me and he even smiled in the kiss. Does that mean he probably liked me too? Ugh! Fuck it! I'm not going to think about this shit anymore.

"What are you thinking?" He asked bringing me back to reality.

"N-nothing." Fuck. I stuttered again!

"Are you a virgin?" He asked and I jumped. What type of question is that? Why should I tell him? But well, he was too proud that he's slept with plenty, right? Then, I'm too.

"Nah." I replied and saw him frown.

"You're not?" He asked trying to hide his surprised reaction and I smirked.

"Nope, I'm not. But I really thought you were." I stated and heard him scoff.

"Just stop with the virginity shit, for god's sake! What were you thinking when you asked me that?" I asked and he smiled sheepishly.

"I just wanted to know.. " He said and turned his face away, trying to hide the embarassment that he might have felt now that he finally realised what he had asked.

"Let's just watch a movie." I said and he nodded immediately.

We ended up watching 'home alone' because that was the only downloaded movie that we had. Network was not good so we couldn't watch a movie online. The movie ended and now we didn't have Anything else to do.

"What do you like to do the most on Christmas?" He asked and I was surprised that he asked me a cute question instead of shitty questions like "are you a virgin?"

"Decorating the tree." I replied.

"That's no fun." He said bored and I scoffed.

"Well, yeah.. whatever.." I said and groaned when I came to know that I was going to get bored for two more hours.