20

The long wait was over and we were finally in Hawaii!

I stepped out of the jet and smiled as I felt the breeze and sunlight hit my skin.

I waited for Taehyung who was busy doing things before getting out of the plane.

He finally caught up with me and gave me a small smile before holding my hand.

"Do you like the weather?" He asked and I grinned.

"Of course, I do!" I exclaimed.

"Shall we eat first?" He asked and I nodded.

We found a beautiful restaurant near a beach and decided to eat there.

We finished eating and then he called someone who brought a huge car.

We spent some time in the car. I didn't know where he was taking me but I was too busy taking pictures of the beautiful scenery to ask him about it.

We reached the destination and I was surprised by how fast we reached. It was not an hour long ride. I smiled and got out of the car trailing behind Taehyung.

We walked and I gasped the moment I saw it. Before us was a beautiful pent house and let me tell you it was massive. Even a little bigger than our mansion.

Excitement bubbled inside me and I started walking inside the house but a loud voice startled me.

"Oh my brother-in-law! I missed you!" Some man exclaimed and hugged me tightly but I shoved him.

"Who are you?" I asked and he looked at me with a frown before grinning.

"You seriously don't remember me?" He asked and I have seen him but I can't really put my finger on it.

"Oh my goodness! You really don't remember me, brother-in-law?! I'm hurt!" He said dramatically and I rolled my eyes at his antics.

Taehyung walked over to me before asking the same question.

"You really don't remember him?"

"No, I don't! I'm trying but I can't remember him." I explained.

"He's Jungkook. My brother. He was there at our wedding but you met him at Mr Anderson's party." He told and my eyes widened.

"Oh lord! I'm so sorry, Jungkook! I didn't mean to react like that. It's just that we haven't met in a long time so I couldn't remember you. I'm so sorry." I apologized and walked to him before engulfing him in a hug.

"It's fine." He said and grinned.

"Well, Jungkook, you won't lie to me, right?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why would you ask that?"

"Just answer my question." I demanded.

"That depends on what your question is." He said with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did he bring me here?" I asked in more like a whisper which made Taehyung furrow his eyebrows.

He leaned lower so he could whisper in my ear, "It's a secret, brother-in-law." And I huffed in anger after he laughed.

"I don't like either of you!" I complained and he laughed harder.

I walked to Taehyung who was already glaring at me.

"I want to go on a beach." I said and he hummed.

"You should change your clothes first." He said and grabbed my hand before dragging me into a room.