24

I was eating breakfast alone because Taehyung was busy taking a shower and Jungkook was busy talking to his friend about the waterpark.

I did the same thing that I always did; watched Netflix.

Just as I finished breakfast both the brothers came out of their rooms.

"Everything's settled. Let's go!" Jungkook exclaimed and walked out of the house while we followed him.

We were sitting in the car and I was amazed by the view of this state. It's just beautiful. I wish I could live here.

We finally reached the waterpark and got out of the car. Taehyung held my hand and we went inside. It was big and beautiful, like everything here.

Jungkook talked to his friend while my eyes admired the park.

He was finally done talking with his friend and we entered the park.

I entered a pool which had waves in it. I grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him inside the pool. It was quite boring because there was no one else except us but well, let's just be happy with what we have.

We played in the water and slid on slides. We did everything but it was still boring. After swimming and sliding a lot we finally got out of the water.

We changed into expensive clothes that we usually wore and went out of the waterpark. It was almost evening now and we sat inside the car to go back.

"Is it just me or did you get bored too?" Jungkook asked and I quickly replied with a loud 'yes'.

We kept riding in the car getting bored until I saw some bright lights.

"Hey, what's that?" I asked Taehyung who was half asleep.

I gestured Jungkook to ask the driver so he did.

"That's like some festival thingy." He said and my eyes lit up.

"Shall we go there?" I asked Jungkook and he grinned.

"Sure, bro. Your wish, my command." He said before ordering the driver to take us there and again excitement bubbled inside me and the huge grin never left my face.

We reached the place and I was blown away by the decorations. It was seriously awesome!

I shook Taehyung to wake him up and he groaned.

"Wake up, dickhead!" I yelled into his ear and his eyes shot open in surprise.

"What the hell?" He groaned and I rolled my eyes.

"Get out of the car when you feel like it. I'm going out with Jungkook." I said and he tried to stop me with half open eyes and I grabbed Jungkook's hand before dragging him with me.

We went there and saw some people decorating a tree with lights while the others decorated houses and other stuff. I smiled and walked further. There were small shops and stalls of clothes, food, accessories, etc.

I was about to walk into a shop when my phone buzzed. Taehyung was calling. What will I do of this man cum baby? I picked it up and he started yelling.

"Where are you?" I asked and he told me that he was standing near a stall and I was about to ask him which but then I saw him and rolled my eyes. I hung up and walked to him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around with an angry face but his eyes softened once they saw me.

"You should have waited for me!" He scolded and I kissed him in a way of telling him that I was sorry.

I held his hand and dragged him to the shop that I was going to go inside.