2

I saw a blonde haired man enter the room as everyone present in the room smiled.

He was quite handsome. Okay, not quite- hella handsome. I wonder if he's their son.

"Oh Taehyung, I see you're finally here. We waited quite a while but I guess it was worth it. C'mon, sit next to Jimin." The old man told his son whose name is, I assume, Taehyung.

The dude glared at me before making his way towards me and sitting right next to me.

"So, we want you two to be comfortable with each other. Talk about your marriage and then tell us if you're okay with it being this early or not."

Wait. Talk about what? Marriage? Our marriage? I'm getting married? What the fuck?

I looked at my mother for an explanation and saw her smile.

"You're going to get married to him, Jimin. Consider yourself lucky because he's rich and handsome." My mother whispered in my ear and my eyes widened.

What the fuck does she mean by 'consider yourself lucky because he's rich and handsome'? I'm not ready to get married! Hell, I haven't even completed my studies yet!

"What the hell are you saying, mom? So all of you are telling me that I'm going to get married in two weeks?! To whom?! I don't even know this dude! How can I get married to him?!" I spat before I saw my parents glaring at me, wanting me to stop.

"What are you saying? You two didn't tell your son about the arrangement?" The old man asked and my parents sighed.

"Let me just talk to my son alone." My mother announced and she practically dragged me out of the room.

"What the hell was that, Jimin?! I told you to nod your head and agree with whatever they had to say! We didn't tell you but that was only because we knew you would reject the offer. Our company is at its lowest and we can't afford to lose whatever we have left. You have to marry his son so that we can partner up and it never breaks. Once our company works properly, you can get divorced. It's just a matter of some years. This will be the first and the last time we ask for a favour. You're already good for nothing so get married. You don't have to love him or get close to him in any way. You just have to get married. Nothing will change except your finger will have a ring and you'll move houses. Nothing else will change. Now don't be a pussy and get married." My mom ordered and I sighed. I'm sick of them bossing me around!

"I'm not asking you, Jimin. I'm telling you. If you say no to this marriage then we will definitely disown you and will take every type of money that we have given you. You're a fag so use that in something good."

Of course.. fag.. I hate that word. They used to love me before I came out. Now they're forcing me to get married. But, what if that dude is a good person? What if he keeps me happy? I absolutely hate living with my parents but maybe he could be my knight in the shining armour? It could be anything.. but if he does something then I'll surely run away.

But I didn't have any other option.

"Fine, whatever." I said and she smiled wickedly.

"I knew that would be your answer. For the first time you have taken a good decision." She said before dragging me inside the room back.

As soon as we entered my eyes snapped towards my dad. He was looking for an explanation and sighed in relief when he saw my mother's smile.

"The marriage will be held on Sunday, after two weeks." The old man said and smiled.

Everyone in the room looked happy except me and the man I was going get married to..

"Okay, Taehyung! Now's the perfect time! Do it!" The old woman ordered his son trying to act as formal and gentle as she could while the blonde rolled his eyes before standing up.

I watched calmly until I saw him walk my way. I furrowed my eyebrows. What is gonna do? Is he gonna kiss me?! Oh my god! I don't wanna kiss his filthy lips-

I watched him sit on one knee before taking a small box out of the back pocket of his expensive pant.

He held out a ring with a bored and annoyed expression which I obviously mirrored, and he spoke.

"Will you marry me?" I was taken aback by the deep husky, sensual voice but more at the fact that he was actually proposing me. I kept gawking at him until I felt my mom nudge me.

What am I supposed to do? It's not like I get marriage proposals everyday..

I kept watching him when I heard my father cough and my mother nudge me quite roughly this time.

I turned to face her and saw her mouthing 'say yes'

I looked back at the man before speaking.

"Yes"

He sighed while rolling his eyes before he yanked my hand from me and pushed the beautiful ring on my ring finger.

Our parents clapped their hands while the two of us stood with a blank expression. I could tell he was so damn pissed. I don't blame him though, I'm pissed too.