14

The teacher was not here today too but Yoongi was not free so we were again chilling in the auditorium.

"How did the date go?" I asked and he grinned widely.

"It went great! Yoongi said yes and he was really happy to see that I rented a whole park for him. He obviously thought I did it, so I didn't tell him the truth. I wanted him to be happy. But Jimin, seriously I thank your sugar daddy a lot on my behalf. He really made my day yesterday!" I smiled after listening to his last words.

"He made my day too." I said with a wider smile on my face.

"Oh really? How? Did you do the 21+ things?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows and smirking which made me roll my eyes.

"Firstly, we both are 21+ so we can do whatever we want and secondly, no, we didn't do any 21+ things." I explained but the stupid smirk was not leaving his stupid face.

"Then what happened?" He asked and the smile was back on my face.

"He took me to an art exhibition where a ballet competition was held as well. It was really fun. I'll show you all the pictures, I'm sure you'll love it too." I told and he grinned.

"KIM JIMIN!" Suddenly someone called.

"Is he probably calling me?" I asked Hoseok who shrugged.

I turned around and saw Taemin. Holy shit! What is he doing here?!

He approached me while panting because he was running.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still smiling.

"I was just walking here when I heard some people talking about you. I asked them where they saw you and they told me so I came here as soon as I could. I didn't know I would actually see you again this soon."

"Oh, who is this?" He asked facing Hoseok.

"Hello mister, you first tell me who you are. I'm sick of these crazy people following Jimin everywhere he goes. Yes, he's married a famous man, so what? He married him because he loves him. He didn't marry him so he has to deal with assholes like you everyday. Get your filthy self out of my sight if you don't want your flat ass to be kicked. I'm telling you, if I kick your ass you will fly so high that you'll end up in sahara desert." Hoseok snapped while Taemin kept gawking at him and I couldn't help but laugh.

"W-what?" Taemin stuttered and I laughed so hard.

"T-this is H-hoseok. My f-friend." I managed to say in between my laughs.

I finally stopped laughing and wiped my cheeks that were wet with tears because I laughed so hard.

"Hobi, this is Taemin. You remember I told you about him? I met him yesterday at the ballet competition but I didn't know he was going to our college." I explained and Hobi's face was now pale.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, I snapped at you like that. It's just that everyday people keep following Jimin so he can give them details about his marriage with the one and only Kim Taehyung. So, I thought you were one of them..I'm sorry.." Hoseok apologized smiling sheepishly while Taemin smiled.

"It's okay, Hoseok." He said with a smile and was about shake hands with Hoseok but he pulled him in a hug instead.

"Oh so you met Jimin yesterday at the ballet competition? You must have seen his grumpy sugar daddy too." Hoseok stated and I groaned. I didn't want Taemin to think that I was not happy with my marriage.

"Husband, Hobi. He's my husband, not sugar daddy." I said and Hobi raised an eyebrow.

"What did you call him?!"