9

After a two hour ride we finally reached the destination.

He got out of the car and I followed him.

Before us was a huge building.

He reached and waited for me to catch up with him.

I reached where he was then we walked inside together.

The inside of this building was even more beautiful. Beautiful chandeliers were hanging on the ceiling and there was a chocolate fountain!

I walked closer to him and I saw a man approach us.

"Hey there Mr. Kim Taehyung." The man said in a playful tone and Taehyung rolled his eyes. This man was at the wedding too.

"Oh my god! You brought my brother-in-law too!" He exclaimed before throwing himself on me. I didn't hug him back but looked at Taehyung for help instead.

The man left my body and then grinned at me.

"Hi Brother-in-law. I'm Jungkook, Taehyung's older brother." He said and winked.

"Really? You don't look older than him?" I asked, confused and he laughed.

"I'm kidding. I'm younger than him. But it's really nice to finally meet you brother-in-law."

"Call me Jimin." I said and he smiled.

"Okay! You know, my brother always liked everything perfect and that's why I'm not surprised to see you." He flirted and I rolled my eyes while smiling but then stiffened when I felt Taehyung's broad hand cup my waist.

"Oh bro! You're already possessive! How cute! But well, you don't have to worry about me. I won't steal your perfect hubby from you! I'm a ladies man and I like him as my brother-in-law more!" Jungkook squealed the same way Hobi does and I chuckled.

But, was Taehyung really jealous? I smirked at the thought.

We kept walking here and there, meeting people.

"Hey, I need chocolate. Come with me." I whispered in his ear and he gave me a look.

"You get it yourself. I have a little work to do." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I went to the place where a man stood with a lot of chocolate.

"What would a pretty boy like you want, hmm?" The old fucker asked in a flirty tone. Why are there a lot of perverts here?

"Can you give me that one, please?" I pointed at a chocolate and the fucker smirked.

"Oh, that one, huh? You know, we have a condition. If you choose this chocolate then you have to give something back." He said with a filthy smirk on his face. I've never seen an ugly man like him in my whole life.

"How much money do you want?" I asked and he laughed.

"I don't need money. But your number would work." He flirted and I got shocked. Did he really say that?! He's like in his fifties! This man was starting to scare me.

He was about walk closer to me when I suddenly felt a tight grip on my waist.

Shit! Did he grab my waist?!

I then saw perfectly. The man was not the one that touched me.

I turned around and saw Taehyung. Thank god! For the first time I felt good when I saw him. I grabbed his hand and scooted as close to him as I could.

The old chocolate fucker gulped and ran away from us once he saw the death glare Taehyung shot him.

When the man was out of sight he turned to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Did he do anything?" He asked again and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry for not coming here with you. I never thought there would be douchebags like him in a party like this." He confessed and I was shocked. He really apologized! I never thought he would!

"It's okay." I said in a small voice and he nodded before walking away with me.

"Shall we go home?" He asked and I nodded.

When we reached the car I noticed that he hadn't left my waist since that chocolate pervert incident.

Whatever it was, I had to admit one thing; I felt secure with him.

The car ride was the same boring one. I wasn't even sleepy anymore.

"If you're so rich then, why don't you put a tv in this huge car of yours?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I hardly have free time. I don't need a tv."

"But I do! I'm bored! I need entertainment! You don't even let me watch videos on my phone because it disturbs you!" I yelled and the same annoying expression was back on his face.

"Hey! Why don't we play a game? Let's play cards! I have cards in my bag!" I exclaimed happily before taking uno cards out of my bag.

I shuffled the cards before giving him ten and myself ten as well.

He looked at the cards with a frown.

"What type of cards are these? I don't know how to play these." He stated before putting his cards down on the seat again.

"I'll teach you!" I taught him everything but he still seemed confused.

"Let's play one round. You'll understand when you play." I stated and he sighed but nodded anyway.

I was seriously surprised to see that he agreed to play cards with me.

We played one round which I obviously won.

We played a lot of rounds and he hadn't won even once. He was growing impatient and frustrated.

"I will definitely win this time! Just wait and watch, shorty!" He exclaimed and I slapped his arm lightly to which he chuckled.

The game was becoming intense. You couldn't tell who was winning or losing.

"Uno" he said and I cursed under my breath.

Then he kept his last card down and won.

"Yes! I told you! I told you I'd win! I won! You lost!" He did a little victory dance after winning for the first time and I laughed. He was smiling and I noticed his lips turn into a box whenever he smiles. Cute.

What is he? Bipolar? One minute he's a rude asshole the next he's a cute baby. I seriously don't understand this man.