13

I woke up with a light headache and did my usual morning routine.

Everything was the same until I went downstairs.

Taehyung was home. It may be the weekend but he's never home on weekends either.

I walked closer to him and saw him reading a newspaper.

"Why are you home today?"

"I wanted to be." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

I sat in front of him and had breakfast.

"Do you maybe wanna go out?" He asked and I was taken aback by the question.

"Well, firstly, I'm really surprised that you asked me if I wanted to go or not and secondly, no, I don't want to go anywhere."

"Not even to a ballet competition?" He asked and my eyeballs came out of my eyes.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"There's a ballet competition and they asked me to be their chief guest so I thought you could come with me because you like ballet." Oh. My. God.

"How do you know?!" I exclaimed but couldn't hide my huge grin.

"I just know." He said and my grin widened.

"Are you serious?! You're seriously not taking me to some expensive ass party?! Or wait! Are you making all of this up just so I agree to go with you and you take me to another huge party instead of the ballet competition?!" I yelled and he sighed.

"No, Jimin. You know, I don't lie." Hmm. He really doesn't lie..

"I'll go. Hell, I'll even wear a tight ass suit just to see a ballet competition!"

"Okay, then." He said and followed me to our room.

As I really don't have any idea about suits he always chooses a suit for me.

He picked a navy suit. It was really beautiful but so were the others..

"Okay!" I picked it up and went to change. I changed as fast as possible and got out.

I went downstairs and saw Taehyung already ready in a suit now. Of course he looked good, like always. Now that his hair was jet black coloured he looked ten times better. If he weren't an asshole then I really would have liked him.

I walked closer to him and he stared at me.

"You look good." He complimented me, okay. Did I drink yesterday or did he? This man is really acting like he's drunk. He was never this sweet!

"Thank you. You too." Well, he really is looking good.

The car ride was long like always but this time I wasn't that bored. The excitement was killing me! I wanted to see people do ballet, I really did!

Finally we arrived.

And, ACTION!

I rested my palm on Taehyung's elbow and put on a huge fake smile while he did the same.

The paparazzi bombarded us with questions and clicked as many pictures as they could. I nudged Taehyung and it seemed like he got the idea because he finally moved and walked inside the huge building.

Ballet is beautiful and so was the interior of this place. It was filled with art. Any kind of art was there. It was really beautiful.

I wanted to walk here and there, I wanted explore the whole place but then some assholes came and greeted my asshole husband who was surprisingly acting quite sweet today. I tried my best not to roll my eyes.