22

// Sexual Content //

I woke up to the same alarm and the same arm that rested on my torso.

I did my morning routine and then went out of the room and saw Jungkook.

"Yo bro-in-law, what's up? You up for a movie?" Jungkook asked without looking at me and I shrugged before sitting next to him and munching on some chips.

He put on some horror movie and then looked at me.

"Oh, you're not a scaredy cat, are you?" He asked with a smug face and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, rabbit." I said and he laughed like he always does.

We kept watching the movie which was getting intense. The girl was standing in a hall trying to look here and there but found no one and then someone came from behind her and-

"Boo!" A voice came from behind me.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and heard both the brothers laugh their asses out!

"What the fuck was that, Kim Taehyung?!" I got up and started hitting him lightly.

"I will kill you today! I seriously will!" I exclaimed and kept hitting him while he seemed unfazed by it and kept laughing.

Finally I gave up and stopped hitting him and sat on the couch where I was sitting before, with a red face with anger.

Then I felt someone wrap their hands around me and whispering in my ear, "You're so cute, Jiminie." It was Taehyung, and now my face was redder.

He then pinched my cheeks and I slapped his hand away before rubbing my soft, poor cheek to which he chuckled before pecking them that increased the heat on my face.

"For god's sake! Get a room you two!" Jungkook exclaimed and I rolled my eyes with my flushed face but Taehyung had other intentions.

"Shall we?" He whispered seductively in my ear before licking it and I stiffened. What the hell has gotten into him? Doesn't he see the huge body of Jungkook sitting right next to us?!

"Hmm?" He whispered again and that's when I decided that I should leave.

"I-I gotta use the r-restroom!" I yelled before running inside our room and I swear I heard both of them laugh. Assholes!

I entered the restroom and washed my hot face with cold water when I noticed how red I was.

After doing everything important I finally left the bathroom but froze as soon as I saw Taehyung right outside the bathroom.

He started walking towards me and I gulped. He took one step ahead and I took a step back. It kept going on until my back hit the door and he was now right infront of me, shamelessly checking me out.

Then he put both of his hands on either side of me and kept coming closer.

My eyes closed when I felt his nose in contact with the skin on my neck. I gulped as he placed soft butterfly kisses on my neck.

A gasp left my mouth when he kissed my sweet spot and I swear I felt him smirk.

He licked my sensitive flesh before biting it and a soft vocal moan escaped my lips but I quickly shut my mouth.

He kept sucking my skin and I kept restraining myself from moaning but I guess he didn't like it.

He kept leaving open mouthed kisses from my neck and stopped when he reached my collarbone.

He sucked on it but it was not the same way he had sucked on my neck. This time it was rougher and his hands slid inside my pyjamas grabbing my ass and squeezing it hard and I couldn't hold anymore. I moaned and my hand found their way to his hair and gripped it.

He hummed in satisfaction and kept sucking and squeezing my flesh.

Then he stopped and looked at me before tilting his head and capturing my lips into his. We kept kissing each other roughly and I whimpered when he sucked on my tongue firmly.

We finally pulled away for some air but I could feel his dark eyes filled with lust on my body.

"Oops. Looks like you've got a problem down there." He said while looking at my hard dick and my eyes widened.

"Well, I'm in the mood to help you." He said before kissing my lips roughly and pushing my body away from the door.

He kept kissing me until we reached the bed. He threw me on it then crawled on top of me before capturing my lips once again in his.

He took my shirt off and started leaving open mouthed kisses on my whole upper body. He then licked my left nipple before sucking on it while he played with my right nipple leaving me a moaning mess.

He started grinding his dick on mine and I moaned louder.

"T-tae.." I moaned and he smirked before sliding his hand inside my boxers and grabbing my hard cock. My breath hitched the moment his fingers came in contact with my dick.

He slowly palmed me and I was growing impatient.

"T-tae.. p-please.." I moaned and he stopped his hands which made me groan.

"Please what, baby?" He asked but instead of answering him I started moving my hips but soon he stopped my movement and I groaned again.

"Be patient, will ya?" He teased and I shut my eyes and groaned.

Then I felt his hand leave my member before he took off my boxers which made me shiver. But I became more impatient when he didn't do anything.

"Tae.." I moaned and he chuckled.

"Tell me what you want, baby." He said and I groaned.

"Please.. please f-fuck me." I pleaded and then heard shuffling around me so I opened my eyes and saw him taking his clothes off and Just as I saw his huge member I gulped.

He smirked before leaning in to kiss me softly. Then I felt something wet on my hole and then without warning he pushed a finger inside me. I moved my ass a little and he pushed two fingers inside me which made me whimper in his mouth.

He sucked on my neck while preparing me and I moaned without a care.

Then he pulled all three fingers out and I whimpered because of the emptiness.

I grabbed his neck and pulled his face closer to mine before kissing him roughly. Then I felt his tip slowly pushing inside my walls and my breathing quickened.

He slowly pushed his whole member inside and my eyes watered from the pain.

Then after some time the pain turned into pleasure and I gestured him to move. He slowly moved his dick in and out of my walls and I moaned in pleasure.

"F-fuck you're s-so ah b-big.."

After hearing that his speed fastened and he kept thrusting deep inside me until he hit my prostate. I moaned loud and he kept hitting the same spot again and again which made me a mess.

His thrusts were on a speed of a vibrator and my eyes kept releasing tears of pleasure while my hands bruised his back.

Then I felt the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and gasped.

"I-i'm cl-ose!" I said so he started palming me while trusting deep inside me and that's when I came on his hand with a loud moan. After some more thrusts I felt his liquid fill me and I moaned in pleasure.

He plopped next to me breathing heavily while I did the same.

Then he got up and went to the bathroom and came out soon with a towel in his hand. He cleaned me and himself before tossing the towel on the floor and mixing it with our clothes.

He layed my head on his chest and covered us with a blanket before kissing my forehead and mumbling a soft "good night".

_____________

Well, I tried..
Also I'm sorry for the late updates. They won't be too late anymore.