12

I woke up on an empty bed.

I got out of bed and got ready for college.

I was about to leave when I got a call from Hoseok.

"Yo Jimin, what's up?"

"I'm on my way to college, why did you call?"

"What? Why are you going to college today?"

"What?"

"It's Saturday bro!"

Huh? I checked the date and came to know that today really is Saturday.

"Fuck! I thought I we had college today.. well, fine. I'm heading inside the house now." I told him and hung up before he could say anything.

I'm frustrated now. I get so bored on weekends. I don't wanna be here..

So I again went inside and did what I usually do. Watched tv.

I got so bored because I've already watched almost everything so I got up and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was nothing to eat but there was something that could make me sleep and could reduce my stress.

I grabbed the bottle of vodka and smiled before going back in the hall.

I was so bored and stressed that I drank almost half of the bottle and now the whole room was spinning until everything blacked out.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and searched for my phone with half open eyes. I finally found it and picked it up without checking who it is.

"Hello" I said half asleep.

"Are you sleeping?" I jumped at Taehyung's voice.

"Why are you calling? I'm not getting ready to go anywhere with you. I'm sick of these expensive ass parties." I really am sick of those parties.

I heard Taehyung sigh on the other side.

"Why are you sleeping?" What the fuck? What type of question is that?

"I'm bored! I have nothing to do! No one to talk to! I'm so lonely! You left me alone! My mom left me! My *sniff* best friend left me! I'm *hiccup* so lonely! I hate you all! Especially you! *Sniff* Fuck you!" I don't know when and why I started crying but I did and that's the only thing I remember before I fell into a deep slumber again.

***

I felt something strong around my back and my legs but couldn't open my eyes. I tried a lot then finally opened my eyes. Something black was infront of me. I couldn't understand what. I tried to look harder then saw something beige too but still couldn't understand what it was. I lifted my arm up and touched the beige thingy. It was really soft. I smiled and kept touching the whole beige thing. I pulled my hand away when it started moving. Then instead of touching the black things, I closed my eyes again.

I was about to sleep again but then I was suddenly laying on something really soft. It felt like a cloud. Wow. I'm on a cloud! I smiled but then felt a bump on the soft cloud. It felt like someone sat on my cloud.
How dare they sit on my cloud?!

I opened my eyes to scold whoever it was but paused after seeing two beautiful brown coloured, shiny balls. I couldn't quite understand what they were but they were really beautiful. My smile widened and my hand tried to touch them but when it went closer to them something happened and they hid behind a beige colour. I couldn't process what was happening. I tried to touch the beige thing and was surprised when I touched it. The beige thing didn't hide, it was strong but not beautiful like those brown coloured thingy's.

"Hey" I jumped at the voice. Was someone here? What's happening?!

Then I felt something on my head which slid down and closed my eyes. I tried to open them again but that thing was stopping me. After a lot of tries I stopped and kept my eyes closed.

My eyes were closed for almost ten minutes now and I didn't want to sleep again so I opened my eyes and saw someone. Taehyung. He was smiling.

"Hey" He said. So that thing was him.

Now everything was slowly coming back to me. All I remembered was that I watched some shows before drinking a lot. And that's why my head is throbbing.

I was about to get up but his arm around my waist stopped me. Obviously.. I sighed and faced him.

"Why are you not letting me get up?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"If you get up, you'll fall again. So instead of catching you, I'm not letting you get up." He said and I couldn't roll my eyes because my head was not letting me.

"Why did you drink?" He asked and his sweet tone startled me. He was hardly like this.

"I was bored." I replied and closed my eyes, not wanting to have a conversation with him.

"Do you want to meet your parents?" He asked and my eyes shot open.

"What?!" I almost yelled and he shrugged.

"I can take you to their house if you want." He suggested but I really didn't want to meet them. Seriously, Taehyung is better company than them and after they forced me to marry this asshole I really don't want to see them.

"No. I don't wanna meet them."

"What? Why? I thought you would love to meet them." He spoke and I scoffed.

"I was never really close to them, they only cared about their money and company. I hardly saw them thrice a year. They were never home and when they came, they forced me into a marriage. Even you're better than them." I explained.

"What time is it?"

"11 pm" He replied.

Then I closed my eyes again and fell into a deep slumber.